Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Denver, ColoradoGerash Steiner Blanton, P.C.
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Criminal Defense
Licensed in Colorado since: 1988
Education: University of Colorado Law School
Attorney Daniel P. Gerash (Dan) has been litigating criminal and civil cases in Colorado courts and select other states since 1988. Mr. Gerash has tried a myriad of jury trials over the span of his 27 years as a trial lawyer ranging from First Degree Murder cases on the criminal side to complex Medical Malpractice and Catastrophic Personal Injury cases on the civil side. His official career as a trial lawyer began with serving the Denver regional Public Defender's Office from the late 80’s to 1995. While in private practice, Mr. Gerash has attained favorable verdicts in both the criminal and civil arenas. Mr. Gerash has successfully settled hundreds of personal injury cases involving medical malpractice, products liability, slip (trip) and falls, automobile and trucking accidents, security (dram shop) cases, among others. In 2013, Mr. Gerash was elected by his colleagues to serve on Board of Directors with both the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association (CTLA) and the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar (CCDB). He is also a member of the American Association of Justice (AAJ) and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL).
First Admitted: 1988, Colorado
Professional Webpage: http://www.gerashsteiner.net/Attorney-Profiles/Daniel-P-Gera...
- $2,250,000 - Product Liability; $1,000,000 - Medical Malpractice Case; $425,000 - Pilot Error Case; $300,000+ - Semi Truck Accident Case; $270,227 - Tourist Motorcoach Accident Case; $230,000 - Hotel Slip & Fall Accident Case; $184,000 - Personal Injury Case; $100,000+ - Nightclub Negligence Case; Wrongful Death $225,000; Negligence $300,000; Premises Liability; $1M
- Colorado, 1988 U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 1995 U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 2000
- Best Lawyers in America 2006-2018. AV Martindale Rated 2011-2018. Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers 2014.
- University of Colorado School of Law, Boulder, ColoradoJ.D. - 1988University of Colorado Boulder, USAB.A. - 1984 Major: Psychology
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2024