Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Denver, CO
Selected to Rising Stars: 2010 - 2013
- Free Consultation
Dan Lipman has represented Fortune 500 companies but his passion is representing injured people and their families in personal injury cases. Dan has extensive experience litigating a wide range of personal injury cases including brain injury cases, complex medical malpractice matters, and sexual abuse cases. Dan has attained millions in judgments for injured people and their families. He has helped his clients settle tens of millions of dollars of cases.
Dan is honored to be repeatedly selected to Colorado Super Lawyers®: Top 100. Dan was selected by Law Week as 2021 Best Medical Malpractice Lawyer, Barrister’s Choice. Dan has repeatedly been selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America®. For 2021, The Best Lawyers in America® named Dan “Lawyer of the Year” for Plaintiffs Personal Injury Litigation in Denver. In 2017, The Best Lawyers in America® selected Dan as “Lawyer of the Year” for Plaintiffs Medical Malpractice Law in Denver. He has also been selected for inclusion in “Top 100 Trial Lawyers" by the National Trial Lawyers®. Martindale-Hubble® recognizes Dan's skills with an "AV-Preeminent" rating, the highest rating for legal ability and ethical standards based upon a lengthy peer review process. Dan has been selected by his peers for inclusion in Top Lawyers in 5280 Magazine.
Dan is currently faculty at the National Institute of Trial Advocacy (NITA), teaching litigation skills to other lawyers. Dan has lectured at the University of Colorado School of Law and the University of Colorado Hospital. He has spoken at numerous seminars and has lectured nationally on several personal injury topics.
About Daniel Lipman
First Admitted: 2003, Colorado
Professional Webpage: http://parkerlipman.com/dan-lipman/
- CTLA Board of Directors, 2015-Current
- AAJ: Board of Governors
- Faculty, National Institute of Trial Advocacy (NITA)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Association
- Denver's 2021 Plaintiff Personal Injury "Lawyer of the Year" in The Best Lawyers in America©., The Best Lawyers in America©
- AV-Preeminent Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubble
- Denver's 2017 Plaintiff Medical Malpractice "Lawyer of the Year" in The Best Lawyers in America©., The Best Lawyers in America©.
- Order of St. Ives, University of Denver, 2003
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America©
- Expert witness in large ski liability case in Canada regarding Colorado Ski Liability Act (Canadian Court applying Colorado law)., 2013
- "Minefields in Drafting the FTCA Notice," Colorado Trial Lawyers Association Blockbuster Seminar, Speaker, 2015
- "Minefields in Drafting the FTCA Notice," AAJ National Convention, 2015, Speaker, 2015
- "Tips for Successful Ski Litigation," Colorado Trial Lawyers Association Blockbuster Seminar, Speaker, 2016
- Guest lecturer at University of Colorado Law and Medical School
Last Updated: 5/20/2022