Top rated personal injury attorney in Denver, ColoradoBeem & Isley, P.C.
A partner at Beem & Isley, P.C., located in Denver, Colorado, Danielle Beem provides sound counsel to clients throughout the state of Colorado. She handles cases involving personal injury and wrongful death, civil and commercial litigation, tax law, estate planning and administration, contract litigation, construction-related litigation, violations of Colorado’s Trust Fund Statute and legal malpractice.
Ms. Beem takes on each case with a genuine concern for her clients. She takes the time to get to know her clients, spending time with them to fully comprehend their lives and how they are coping with the injuries. She has obtained many successful verdicts and settlements on behalf of her clients.
Graduating with high honors and dean’s list honors, Ms. Beem has a Bachelor of Arts degree with a double major in human development and communication from Eckerd College. She obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Colorado School of Law in 2012.
Active in the legal field, Ms. Beem is a member of the Colorado Bar Association, Denver Bar Association and Colorado Trial Lawyers Association. For her exceptional legal work, Ms. Beem was selected to be on the Top 40 under 40 list by The National Trial Lawyers. She has an “Excellent” rating on Avvo with several endorsements from her peers and testimonials from satisfied clients.
Active in giving to the community and pro bono work, Ms. Beem worked with CASA, helping children and families in crises and handling neglect and abuse cases. She volunteered to be part of CBA Flood Relief Helpline, helping victims of the Colorado floods with their legal issues. She was also volunteer and project director in the University of Colorado School of Law, helping students with their legal research.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, General litigation, Construction litigation: business, Construction litigation: consumer
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Premises liability - plaintiff, Litigation
- 50% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 30% General litigation
- 10% Construction litigation: business
- 10% Construction litigation: consumer
First Admitted: 2012, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.beemlaw.net/attorney/danielle-c-beem/
- Member of AAJ
- Colorado, 2012
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, 2012 to Present
- Denver Bar Association, 2012 to Present
- Colorado Bar Association, 2012 to Present
- Eckerd College, St. Petersburg, Florida, B.A. in Human Development; Communication with Dean's List & With High Honors, 2007
- We represented two individuals who were devastatingly shot by the Northglenn Police Department. We were able to obtain an $8,750,000.00 settlement for them and as a result, Northglenn worked to revise their policies, procedures, and training. We are hopeful that by holding Northglenn responsible for this tragedy, they are incentivized to be more careful so future lives can be saved, 2019
- I represented a material supplier who provided materials on credit but the contractor never paid for the materials, even though he was fully paid on the job. I sued and was able to settle the case for the full amount owed plus interest and fees. To get it settled we took a unique approach that worked with the contractor with a stipulated judgment in the event of default. I am happy to say the contractor was motivated to keep to the settlement and paid off the balance early. , 2022
- I represented a young man in a UM/UIM case against American Family. He was driving in rural Iowa, at night, on an unlit stretch of I-80 when he came upon a Semi-tire or the tread of a Semi-tire left in the road. He was unable to avoid the tire due to other traffic and the tire's location. When he hit the tire his car rolled multiple times. He fractured 3 vertebrae, his sternum, ribs, and hand, among numerous other soft-tissue injuries. He healed remarkably well and stopped treatment within a year of the crash, but does have some permanent pain and limitations. AmFam claimed there was no UM/UIM coverage because 1. there was no proof that the tire came from a vehicle and 2. my client was at fault for the crash. They offered $60,000.00 to settle. The jury found the tire came from the vehicle and it was 100% the cause of the crash, not my client. They awarded my client roughly $260,000.00 and with interest, AmFam owes him over $380,000.00. I am now proceeding against AmFam on the bifurcated bad faith claims. , 2021
- Represented a client whose arm was viciously attacked by a dog. I was able to obtain a six-figure resolution for my client, 2021
- We represented a family who was t-boned in a car crash and badly injured. We were able to find 2 liability policies that covered the at-fault driver and 2 UM/UIM policies for the plaintiffs. Through diligent work and efforts, we obtained all the available coverage under those policies totaling over $1,000,000.00 for this family
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 is an invitation-only organization of the premier trial lawyers from each state or region who meet stringent qualifications as civil plaintiff trial lawyers. Selection is based on a thorough multi-phase objective and uniformly applied process which includes peer nominations combined with third-party research. Membership is extended only to the select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state or region who demonstrate superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature and public profile measured by objective and uniformly applied standards in compliance with state bar and national Rule 4-7., The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 , https://thenationaltriallawyers.org/profile-view/Danielle/Beem/30248/, 2022
- The National Trial Lawyers - Top 40 under 40
- CASA, 2009
- CBA Flood Relief Helpline, 2013 to 2014
Office location for Danielle Beem
730 17th St
Denver, CO 80202
- Super Lawyers: 2023
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2022