Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Denver, CO
Doug Baier, who was born and raised in Holcomb, Kansas, has always had a passion for helping others and that led him to pursue a legal education. He graduated in 2007, suma cum laude, from Kansas State University with a degree is Business Administration and a minor in Leadership Studies. At K-State, he was active in Greek Life serving as his fraternity’s president. Additionally, he was a student ambassador for the School of Leadership Studies. After earning his degree, Doug went on to attend the University of Miami School of Law. While in law school, he interned for the Health and Elder Law Clinic and was an Equal Justice Sumer Corps fellow at the Miami Dade Public Defender’s Office. Doug graduated cum laude in 2010 with a Juris Doctor. He is licensed to practice law in Colorado, California, Washington, and Florida.
Doug Baier is a litigation attorney with experience in insurance defense. Having practiced in a variety of areas, Doug is poised to develop winning strategies for his clients. Doug found success in multiple jury trials, administrative hearings, and appeals at the Federal District Court. Doug has been named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. and 2022. Doug is a member of the Colorado Bar Association, the Colorado LGBT Bar Association, and Mile High Young Professionals.
About Doug Baier
First Admitted: 2010, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.hallevans.com/team/douglas-w-baier/
- I received the Dean's Certificate of Achievement for my work as a legal intern in the Health and Elder Law Clinic at the University of Miami School of Law. , Dean's Certificate of Achievement, University of Miami School of Law, 2009
- Named the 2010 Most Improved Oral Advocate at the Florida Defender College. , Most Improved Oral Advocate, Florida Defender College, 2010
- Florida Bar, 2010
- Washington State Bar, 2011
- California Bar, 2017
- Colorado Bar, 2019
Pro bono/Community Service
- ROOTS Young Adult Shelter Volunteer, 2011
- WSBA Diversity Committee, 2015
Last Updated: 6/28/2022