Attorney Heather M. Landauer is a Partner with the Gebhardt Emerson Moodie Bonanno, LLC, law firm in Denver, Colorado. A top-ranked lawyer with ten years of total legal experience, Ms. Landauer focuses her practice solely on family law, and she provides invaluable counsel and support to clients across her region who are going through a divorce or have some other serious legal issue affecting their families.
A versatile family law attorney, Ms. Landauer also serves as a child and family investigator, and assists with parenting coordination and decision-making. She also handles post-divorce modifications and enforcements, and she has gained a reputation for her creativity and insight when devising the effective strategies her clients need to obtain the favorable outcomes they expect and deserve.
In honor of her outstanding professionalism and service, Ms. Landauer has earned designation as among the Ones to Watch from Best Lawyers. She has also received "Superb" client ratings on Avvo along with many testimonials and referrals from her satisfied clients.
After graduating from the University of Colorado at Boulder with a degree in history and certification in Peace and Conflict Studies, Ms. Landauer attended the University of Denver Sturm College of Law, where she obtained her Juris Doctor in 2013.
An emerging leader in her field, Ms. Landauer has several publications to her credit. Outside her legal practice, she also volunteers with Metro Volunteer Lawyers as well as with 4 Paws 4 Life Rescue.
Best Lawyers® and The Best Lawyers in America© are registered trademarks of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC. The names, logo, and database are protected under the trademark, copyright, and fair use laws of the United States of America. Any use of name, including in electronic form, must be made only by permission and under the guidelines of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC.
Practice areasFamily Law
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 2013, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://familylawco.com/about/heather-landauer/
- Law School... Yes We Can! Mentor
- LawLine 9, Volunteer
- Volunteer with Metro Volunteer Lawyer’s Family Law Unbundled Program
- Colorado State Bar in 2013
- Family Law Section of the Bar Association Membership Committee
- Experiential Learning: A Growing Trend in Legal Education, The Docket, Vol. 37 Issue 6, July/August 2015
- The Power of the Status Conference - What Family Law Practitioners Need to Know, by Heather M. Landauer, Author, The Power of the Status Conference - What Family Law Practitioners Need to Know, Law Week Colorado, April 2023, 2023
- Video Blog: Giving Legal Advice to Non-Clients – How Far is Too Far?, Colorado Bar Association 5-Minute Mentor Series, October 2012
- Giving Advice to Non-Clients – How Far is Too Far?, The Docket, Vol. 34 Issue 9, October 2012
- Review of Legal Resources: Time and Workplace Management for Lawyers, The Colorado Lawyer, June 2015
- University of Colorado at Boulder, BA, History, Certification in Peace and Conflict Studies, 2010
- Avvo, Avvo "10" rating, 2018
- Parenting Coordinator/Decision-Maker Certification, 2020
- Child and Family Investigator Certification, 2021
- Best Lawyers, Ones to Watch, 2023
- Best Lawyers, Ones to Watch, 2022
- Best Lawyers, Ones to Watch, 2021
Office location for Heather M. Landauer
650 S Cherry St
Denver, CO 80246
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2024