Jennifer A. Tiedeken
Top Rated Securities Litigation Attorney in Denver, CO
- Free Consultation
Jennifer A. Tiedeken joined Davis & Ceriani, P.C., in 2011 as an associate attorney. After eight years of representing clients in a wide range of complex commercial cases in Colorado, she received a promotion to special counsel. Her caseload now includes securities litigation, employment litigation, complex commercial litigation and general civil litigation.
Ms. Tiedeken graduated cum laude with a bachelor's degree in English from Colorado State University. She also earned a Secondary English Education teaching certificate. However, instead of settling into a teaching career, she completed a law degree at the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. She is licensed to practice in Colorado and Wyoming.
While Ms. Tiedeken enjoys the challenge of litigation cases, a big portion of her practice also focuses on preventative measures. She works closely with companies to draft documents and create company policies that reduce litigation risks. For example, she assists with redrafting employee handbooks and providing sensitivity training.
Ms. Tiedeken has published articles and completed scholarly lectures on employment law. She is also actively involved in several professional organizations, such as the Colorado Women's Bar Association. Outside of work, she also mentors the next generation of legal professionals via the University of Denver Professional Mentoring Program.
About Jennifer A. Tiedeken
First Admitted: 2010, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.davisandceriani.com/tiedeken.html
- Obtained Colorado Teaching Certificate-Secondary English Education, 2007
- Received J.D. from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law and was inducted into the Order of St. Ives.
- Graduated cum laude from Colorado State University with a B.A. in English and a teaching certificate in Secondary English Education
Pro bono/Community Service
- Mentor with the University of Denver Sturm College of Law Mentoring Program, 2013
- Summary of Colorado laws for working parents, I am Starting a Family –What Are My Rights as an Employee?, The Advocate, 2017
- Discussion of gaslighting in the legal industry, On Gaslighting and How to Spot It, The 1981, 2019
- An in depth examination of how the "me too" movement might affect sexual harassment laws, Examining the Title VII Ellerth/Faragher Affirmative Defense in the “Me Too” Era, Trial Talk, 2019
- Participant for the Colorado General Counsel Mentorship Program, Class of 2020, 2020
- Mentor for the University of Denver Professional Mentoring Program
- Member of the Colorado Women's Bar Association Publications Committee, 2016
Last Updated: 5/15/2022