Jerry R. Bowman
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Denver, CO
- Free Consultation
Attorney Jerry R. Bowman is the founder and principal of Bowman Law LLC in Denver, Colorado. A top-ranked trial lawyer with more than a decade of legal experience, Mr. Bowman provides invaluable advocacy and support to clients across the greater Denver metro and throughout the state who have suffered a serious injury or lost a loved one as a result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
Over the course of his legal career fighting for the rights and entitlements of innocent accident victims and their families, Mr. Bowman has recovered substantial amounts of compensation for those adversely affected by personal injuries resulting from motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, defective products and other preventable tragedies.
Mr. Bowman has become known for his strong work ethic along with his in-depth legal knowledge and unwavering commitment to those he serves. Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, he has earned consistent recognition from his peers, and he has received numerous five-star reviews from his satisfied clients.
A 2003 graduate of Grand Valley State University with a degree in political science and government, Mr. Bowman received his Master of Arts in the same from Wayne State University in 2005. As an undergraduate, he received the Paul B. Henry Congressional Award and the MVP Award for swimming and diving. He was also a member of the National Political Science Honor Society and representative in the Student Athlete Advisory Committee.
Mr. Bowmen spent time as an instructor at Colorado Mountain Community College before moving on to pursue his legal career. He attended Michigan State University College of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor cum laude in 2010. He also received his certification as a Trial Director, and he was an active member of the Fieger Trial Practice Institute and the MSU Rental Housing Clinic.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2021
About Jerry R. Bowman
First Admitted: 2011, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.coloradopersonalinjuryhelp.com/team/jerry-bowman...
- Wayne State University Graduate School
- I offered tips to help victims process their personal injury claims against the at-fault driver's insurance company., Mistakes to Avoid After a Car Accident, 2015
- All cyclists are granted the same rights and are subject to the same duties as motorists. In the eyes of the law, bicycles are considered vehicle operators., Bike Safety Tips, 2014
- Car accidents happen when you least expect it. You cannot always prevent a car accident from happening. However, you can always be prepared for when an accident does occur. As millions of motor vehicle accidents occur in the United States every year, drivers should remember the steps to take following an accident to ensure their rights are protected. , Steps to Take After a Car Accident, 2014
- Newcomb v. Dabbiero, 2015
- Rosales v. Walmart, 2021
- Stefanowski v. G and T Inc., 2019
- Tafoya v. Jacobson, 2017
- Nguyen v. Carrasco , 2018
- Prinster v. Mastodon Holdings Inc., 2016
- I was elected to the Executive Committee Board of the CBA Small and Social Firm Section. , 2015
- I jointed the CTLA Membership Committee , 2016
- I was elected to the Colorado Bar Association Young Lawyers Division (“CBA YLD”)., 2015
- I joined the CBA/DBA Docket Committee for the Colorado Lawyer as a Communications and Marketing Specialist. , 2015
Pro bono/Community Service
- Pro Bono Recognition Program: achieved 50-hour goal of pro bono work. , 2016
- Pro Bono Recognition Program: achieved 50-hour goal of pro bono work. , 2020
- Pro Bono Recognition Program: achieved 50-hour goal of pro bono work. , 2019
- Pro Bono Recognition Program: achieved 50-hour goal of pro bono work. , 2018
- Pro Bono Recognition Program: achieved 50-hour goal of pro bono work. , 2017
- I presented on social media investigations., lecturer, CTLA Case Assistance Roundtable, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, 2021
- I presented on ethics in the legal profession. , Lecturer, Ethics Symposium , University of Denver School of Law, 2018
- I presented on practicing with professionalism., Lecturer , Practicing with Professionalism , University of Denver School of Law, 2018
- Presented on various topics, including the following: Ethical Courtroom Conduct Through a Contemporary Lens Legal Writing Workshop Common Trial Objections and When to Use them The Art of Cross Examination and Impeachment How to Take and Defend a Deposition How to Make a Persuasive Opening Statement, Lecturer, Litigation Nuts and Bolts, Colorado Bar Association , 2018
- An invaluable update for the practitioner handling motor vehicle accident cases, featuring timely presentations by highly experienced plaintiff and defense bar attorneys and mediators. Gain insights on the latest law and trends in these cases, and the skills, strategies and knowledge to help you succeed on behalf of your clients., Lecturer, Motor Vehicle Accident Law 2020: A Crash Course, Colorado Bar Association, 2020
- , New Lawyer of the Year, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, 2021
Last Updated: 9/10/2022