Kate O. Miller
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Denver, CO
- Free Consultation
As the founder of Miller Family Law, LLC, in Denver, Colorado, Kate O. Miller focuses her practice exclusively on divorce and other family law matters. She has seen firsthand how traumatic going through a divorce can be, so she works closely with her clients during every step of the process. While Ms. Miller is a talented and experienced litigator, she tries to settle divorce cases amicably whenever possible. When spousal support and property division negotiations are unproductive, Ms. Miller may suggest alternatives to court such as mediation.
Ms. Miller earned her Bachelor of Arts in political science and psychology from Texas A&M University in 2005. She then went on to study at the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. After receiving her Juris Doctor in 2012, she was admitted to practice law before the state courts of Colorado. Ms. Miller is a member in good standing of the American Bar Association, the Colorado Bar Association, and the Denver Bar Association. She also holds membership in the Metro Denver Interdisciplinary Committee and the Colorado Judicial Institute. The MDIC is a nonprofit organization of legal and mental health professionals dedicated to helping children and adults cope with the trauma of divorce.
While studying at an advanced litigation clinic during her time in law school, Ms. Miller argued a case dealing with employment law issues before the Colorado Supreme Court. Before she opened her practice, Ms. Miller served as a law fellow for two of Douglas County’s most prominent family law judges. The connections with the legal community that she forged during those years now help her to advocate more effectively on behalf of her clients.
About Kate O. Miller
First Admitted: 2014, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://millerfamilylawllc.com/about-us/
- All Family Law
- If you don't get along with your ex, reframe the situation by thinking of him as a colleague you dislike. https://t.co/zRNTuOCjf7
- See your friends, exercise, get rest, and pursue hobbies that bring you joy. It's hard in the beginning, but having… https://t.co/WLPUf2RpXo
- Wishing you all the luck today! #StPatsDay https://t.co/JMcX7Larty
- Your relationship with your child isn't based just on the number of hours you spend with them. https://t.co/v4Xahs3Mjj
- Be less worried if the divorce will hurt your child, and give them the proper care to thrive in life. https://t.co/tlpZWOV9Me
Last Updated: 6/7/2022