Top rated civil litigation attorney in Denver, ColoradoMoGo LLC
Katherine Goodrich is a partner at the law firm of MoGo LLC in Denver and Winter Park, Colorado. She represents clients throughout the state of Colorado, assisting them with various legal matters such as insurance bad faith, employment litigation, civil litigation and consumer law.
Obtaining a bachelor’s in sociology and anthropology from Green Mountain College in 2011, Ms. Goodrich went on to pursue her legal studies with a concentration in international and environmental law at the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. While there, she won the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Pre-Moot competition and she served as a judicial extern for the Colorado Office of Administrative Courts. Earning her Juris Doctor in 2015, she was admitted to practice in Colorado the same year.
Rated “Good” on Avvo, Ms. Goodrich is a diligent attorney who is well-experienced in handling bad faith law and employment law claims. Over the years, she has represented several businesses, construction professionals, homeowners' associations, employees, and individuals in both the federal and state courts of Colorado. Her successful track record includes reversing a Denver District Court decision in a defamation lawsuit and moving for a summary judgement against the insurance fraud and civil conspiracy claims by an insurance company.
Active in the legal arena, Ms. Goodrich is the chair of the Colorado Bar Association’s International Law Section. In giving back to her community, she serves as a board member of the Global Seed Savers, a nonprofit based in Denver, which works to develop communities through seed saving operations in the Philippines.
Practice areasCivil litigation: plaintiff, Insurance coverage, Consumer law, Employment & labor: employer, Employment litigation: plaintiff
Bad faith insurance, Consumer protection, Employment law - employee, Labor law, Employment discrimination, Wrongful termination
- 40% Civil litigation: plaintiff
- 30% Insurance coverage
- 10% Consumer law
- 10% Employment & labor: employer
- 10% Employment litigation: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2015, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://mogollc.com/about
- Katie serves as Secretary on the Board of Denver-based nonprofit, Global Seed Savers. Global Seed Savers is an organization that works to protect and encourage food and seed sovereignty; farmer leadership; ecological integrity; diversity, equity, and inclusivity; equitable partnerships; and community through seed saving operations in the Phillippines.
- Katie co-coached the University of Denver Vis International Commercial Arbitration team.
- Served on the Colorado Bar Association International Law Section, starting as a board member, progressing to chair.
- Board member of Denver-based nonprofit, Global Seed Savers
- Served on Insurance Committee of the Colorado Bar Association
- MoGo LLC recovered a 7-figure settlement amount on behalf of an HOA. During litigation, MoGo secured a ruling from the federal court agreeing that the insurance company's interpretation of the HOA's insurance policy was not reasonable., 2021
Office location for Katherine Goodrich
600 17th St
Denver, CO 80202
- Rising Stars: 2023