Kenneth R. Fiedler
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Denver, ColoradoKen Fiedler Injury Law
Attorney Kenneth R. Fiedler is the founder and owner of Ken Fiedler Injury Law, which has law offices in Denver, Colorado, and Chicago, Illinois. Serving clients in both states, Mr. Fiedler has more than 25 years of legal experience, and provides unmatched advocacy and support to individuals and families who suffered a serious injury or lost a loved one as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
Mr. Fiedler's focus in on Plaintiff's personal injury, medical malpractice and bad faith insurance. Mr. Fiedler has tried numerous complex civil jury trials involving wrongful death, medical malpractice, car crashes and premises liability. Mr. Fiedler has obtained several multi-million-dollar verdicts and numerous seven figure settlements on behalf of his clients. Regarded as a leader in personal injury and medical malpractice law, Mr. Fiedler has achieved notable success fighting on behalf of those adversely affected by a doctor or hospital errors, surgical and healthcare-related negligence, and other preventable tragedies. He also has fought for and obtained justice on behalf of victims of personal injury cases, including automobile, motorcycle, and truck accidents, and recovered substantial compensation. Some examples include: multi-seven figure recovery involving the improper discharge of a pediatric patient after tonsillectomy resulting in brain damage, wrongful death of a thirty-four year-old due to medical malpractice, multi-million dollar verdict involving a pedestrian struck by a commercial bus resulting in a traumatic brain injury, multi-seven figure recovery involving the negligent operation of a forklift resulting in a crush injury, multi-seven figure recovery involving the failure to maintain smoke detectors causing carbon monoxide poisoning and resulting in brain damage, multi-million dollar wrongful death verdict involving medical malpractice, million dollar recovery for failure to diagnose cauda equina syndrome resulting in permanent spinal cord injury, mid-six figure recovery involving a head-on collision resulting in a de-gloving injury, mid-six figure recovery involving a handicapped pedestrian struck by a commercial vehicle resulting in vision loss, six-figure recovery involving a failure to properly monitor PEG tube placement of an elderly patient resulting in death, and substantial six-figure recovery in a products liability case involving improper jet-ski design resulting in internal injury necessitating reconstruction surgery, multiple six and seven figure recoveries for injured victims due to negligent operation of 18 wheeler tractor trailers.
Mr. Fiedler delivers highly personalized counsel to help his clients make well-informed decisions regarding their cases. He is passionate about his work and aggressively pursues all options so that his clients obtain the justice they deserve. Honored for his impeccable professionalism and service, he has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers as well as many testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
After attending Texas Christian University for a time, Mr. Fiedler finished his undergraduate studied at the University of Saint Francis, where he earned a Bachelor of Business Administration in 1994, graduating cum laude. He then attended DePaul University College of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 1997. Mr. Fiedler began his legal career at the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office where he proudly represented the People of the State of Illinois. He spent extensive time in the courtroom prosecuting criminal cases on behalf of victims. As an Assistant State’s Attorney, he practiced in the Felony Trial Division, Appellate Division, Narcotics Division, Felony Review and the Children’s Advocacy Center. He argued before Illinois Appellate Courts and the Illinois Supreme Court. After his public service, Mr. Fiedler transitioned to the civil sector and continues to proudly represent and serve victims of other people's negligence.
Mr. Fiedler is licensed in Colorado and Illinois. Mr. Fiedler is also a licensed to practice law in the United States District Court for the District of Colorado, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and the United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois.
Mr. Fiedler is an active member of the American Association for Justice, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Colorado Bar Association and Arapahoe County Bar Association.
Community Involvement: Mr. Fiedler serves on the Board of Directors for Families Forward Resource Center, which focuses on strengthening and enriching families in northeast Denver and north Aurora through comprehensive family support services and collaborative partnerships. Mr. Fiedler has volunteered his time to help mentor and judge law students at moot court competitions. Mr. Fiedler also volunteers for the Arapahoe Youth League (AYL) as a Coach and Mentor for Youth Basketball.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 60% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1997, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.kfinjurylaw.com/attorney/fiedler-kenneth-r/
- Board of Directors for Families Forward Resource Center
- Volunteer, Arapahoe Youth League (AYL) as a Coach and Mentor for Youth Basketball
- Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, Texas, Honors: Division 1 Basketball Scholarship and Southwest Conference Academic All-American, 1992
- University of St. Francis, Joliet, Illinois, Honors: cum laude, 1994
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2004
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys , 2022
- The National Trial Lawyers , 2022
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum , 2022
- American Board of Trial Advocates , 2022
- Arapahoe County Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- American Association of Justice, Member
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 2019
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Supreme Court of Illinois, 1997
- Supreme Court of Colorado, 2014
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 2014
- Attorney of the year, Top 100 Registry , 2020
- , Top Attorney of the Year , Top 100 Lawyers , 2022
- , Top Attorney of the Year , Top 100 Lawyers , 2021
- , Top Attorney of the Year , Top 100 Lawyers , 2020
- , Top Attorneys in Colorado Rising Stars , Rising Stars, 2019
- , Recognizing Excellence in Personal Injury Law, Lawyers of Distinction , 2020
- , Best Attorney , Best Attorney of America , 2022
- , Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers , The National Trial Lawyers , 2022
- 2022 Top 10 Attorney Award, National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Inc ., 2022
- , Lawyers of Distinction 2020, Lawyers of Distinction
- , Recognizing Excellence in Personal Injury Law, Lawyers of Distinction , 2021
Office location for Kenneth R. Fiedler
4725 S Monaco St
Denver, CO 80237
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2021