Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Denver, ColoradoLaw Office of Kimberly Diego
From her law office in Denver, Colorado, attorney Kimberly C. Diego provides zealous representation to those who stand accused of a wide array of felony and misdemeanor offenses. Recognized as one of the top criminal defense attorneys in the country, Ms. Diego has achieved unprecedented success advocating on behalf of the accused throughout Colorado, and has an establish record of successful outcomes on behalf of those she has represented.
A 2001 graduate of Georgetown University, Ms. Diego attended the University of Colorado School of Law, where she obtained her Juris Doctor in 2008. While pursuing her legal degree, she completed the school's criminal defense clinic and served an internship with the Office of the Colorado State Public Defender.
Following her admission to practice in 2008, she formed her law firm with a mission to provide the highest level of representation and support possible to those facing serious and pressing criminal law challenges throughout her community.
Throughout the course of her career, Ms. Diego has earned numerous awards and honors for her professionalism and service. Among some of her most notable accolades, The National Trial Lawyers has voted her among the Top 40 Under 40 and The Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the country for the past several years, and Expertise named her as one of the 20 Best DUI Lawyers in Denver in 2016. She is also Lead Counsel-rated and a two-time recipient of the Domestic Violence Attorneys Denver Award.
This level of success is the direct result of her unwavering dedication to those she serves coupled with her tenacious and aggressive tactics to help her clients achieve the most favorable outcomes possible for their situations. A consummate professional, Ms. Diego is active in many local, state and national bar associations, and she has published articles and conducted seminars across her region on a variety of topics related to criminal law.
Practice areasCriminal Defense
Assault & Battery, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Felony, Theft
- 100% Criminal Defense
First Admitted: 2008, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.diegocriminaldefense.com/about-denver-criminal-a...
- La Mano Amiga, La Edad Del Concentimiento, 2010
- Colorado Hispanic Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- National Hispanic Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Trial Lawyers Association, 2012 – Present
- Better Business Bureau, Member, 2011 – Present
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2011 – Present
- Colorado, 2008
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2012
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers, 2013
- Dean’s List, University of Colorado Law School
- Domestic Violence Attorneys Denver Award, Denver Award Program, 2012
- Top Lawyers in Colorado, The Legal Network, 2013-2017
- Domestic Violence Attorneys Denver Award, Denver Award Program, 2013
- Top 40 under 40, ASLA, 2014-2017
- Lead Counsel, Lead Counsel, 2013-2017
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Association, 2013-2017
- Top 40 Under 40, The American Society of Legal Advocates, 2014-2017
- 20 Best DUI Lawyers in Denver, Expertise, 2016-2017
- Top 40 under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2014-2017
- AIOCLA 10 Best Firm, 2017
- The National Trial Lawyers: National Women Trial Lawyers Association Top 25, 2018
- , The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Lead Counsel Rating in Criminal Law - State Felony & Misdemeanor, 2017
- Georgetown University, B.A., 2001
- University of Colorado at Boulder, J.D., 2008
- People v. C.G.
- People v. L.O.
- People v. A.M.
Office location for Kimberly Diego
899 Logan Street
Denver, CO 80203
- Rising Stars: 2012, 2019