Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Denver, CO
Attorney Lyndsey Richard is the founding partner of Lyndsey Richard, LLC, located in Denver, Colorado. Highly rated and possessing nearly 15 years of legal experience, Ms. Richard devotes her practice to helping individuals and families protect themselves and their loved ones for the future by providing comprehensive, effective estate planning and administration services, including wills, trusts, probate and more. In addition, she has also handled a wide range of real estate and business disputes and litigation, particularly as they relate to estate planning.
Widely regarded as one of the top estate planning attorneys in the region, Ms. Richard takes a personal approach when assisting those she serves. She understands how sensitive and meaningful such matters are to her clients, and she works closely with all who seek her counsel, providing the solid, dependable advice and support they need to make the best informed decisions about their cases.
A Denver native, Ms. Richard genuinely cares about the legal issues that affect the members of her community. Thoughtful and compassionate, she promises to deliver the most accurate advice and information possible to help her clients reach their specific goals.
From this high level of commitment to her clients' needs, she has received a number of awards and honors throughout her career. In 2015 and 2016, Thompson Reuters named her as a Lead Counsel Rated Attorney, and in 2016, Colorado Parent magazine voted her among the Top Five Family Favorites for estate planning and wills.
A 2004 graduate of the University of Colorado Boulder, Ms. Richard began her legal career in 2007 after obtaining her Juris Doctor from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law and her license to practice from the Colorado Bar Association. She is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado, as well as before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit.
Active in both her local community and her legal community, Ms. Richard is a member of the Denver Bar Association and the Colorado Bar Association Trusts and Estates Section. She also serves on the board of the Anti-Defamation League for the Mountain State region, as well as with the Jewish Women's Fund of Colorado and the Colorado Agency for Jewish Education.
About Lyndsey Richard
First Admitted: 2007, Colorado
Professional Webpage: http://www.lyndseyrichard.com/Attorney/Lyndsey-Richard.shtml
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado; B.A., Major: Economics, 2004
- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law; J.D., 2007
- Denver Bar Association (since 2007)
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- Trusts & Estates Bar (since 2011)
- Rocky Mountain Estate Planning Council, member, 2018
- Colorado Bar Association (since 2007)
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board Member, Jewish Women's Fund of Colorado
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts, Young Professional Advisory Board, 2010-2012
- Bânai Bârith Youth Organization, Chapter Advisor, 2007-2009
- Board Member, Colorado Agency for Jewish Education
- Volunteer Counsel, Denver Bar Association Law Line 9 Ask-A-Lawyer Program
- Gates Tennis Center, Founder/Sponsor of community tennis league, 2009-2012
- Board Member, Anti-Defamation League (Mountain States Region), 2014-2015
- Metro Volunteer Lawyers, Volunteer Counsel, 2010-Present
- Key Speaker, Health Care providers on Estate Planning issues, Denver Health Hospital in Denver, Colorado, 2015
- Key Speaker, Health Care Providers, Rocky Mountain Human Services, 2016
- Key Speaker, Children's Hospital of Colorado, Health Care Providers, 2018
- Top 5 - Estate Planning, Colorado Parent Magazine, 2016
- ..., Top 5 - Estate Planning, Colorado Parent Magazine, 2018
- Lead Counsel Rated Attorney, 2015
- Top 5 - Estate Planning, Colorado Parent Magazine, 2017
- Lead Counsel Rated Attorney, 2016
- Estate Planning Rising Star in Colorado, Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2018
Last Updated: 5/15/2022