Michael P. Curry
Top Rated Civil Litigation Attorney in Denver, CO
Selected to Rising Stars: 2012 - 2018
Attorney Michael P. Curry is a director and shareholder at Allen & Curry, P.C., in Denver, Colorado. Mr. Curry focuses his practice on general litigation, specializing in the areas of construction law, homeowners association disputes, insurance coverage and disputes, premises liability, product liability, recreational law and transportation law. He has represented Colorado clients in matters involving trucking and transportation, construction-defect litigation, contract negotiation, recreational accidents, and commercial matters.
Mr. Curry earned a bachelor’s degree in finance from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. After completing his undergraduate degree, Mr. Curry spent a year working for the Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court and subsequently obtained his law degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Law. He also holds a Master of Business Administration from Case Western Reserve University Weatherhead School of Management.
A licensed Colorado attorney since 2005, Mr. Curry is also admitted before the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit. In addition to his legal practice, he has spoken at conference in both Florida and Oregon and is a member of the Denver Bar Association, the Colorado Bar Association, the Colorado Defense Lawyers Association and the Defense Research Institute.
Mr. Curry's accomplishments have earned him a rating of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest available rating from the prominent peer review organization.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Michael P. Curry
First Admitted: 2005, Colorado
Professional Webpage: http://www.allen-curry.com/attorney-profiles/michael-p-curry
- Wilderness Risk Management Conference, Portland, OR, October 24-26, 2012, "Mock Trial Jury Focus Group."
- America Outdoors Association Regional Conference, Daytona, FL, December 4-6, 2012, "What to Expect When You Are Sued."
- J.D., Case Western Reserve University, 2004
- St. Ignatius High School, Cleveland, Ohio, 1996
- BSBA Finance (minor in Economics) - Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, 2000
- M.B.A., Case Western Reserve University / Weatherhead School of Management, 2004
- Ohio Bar Association (Inactive), 2005
- Michael has been selected as preeminent by his fellow counsel in Martindale-Hubbell’s peer-reviewed ratings. , Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale Hubbell, 2013
Last Updated: 5/15/2022