Top rated business & corporate attorney in Denver, ColoradoTroxel Fitch, LLC
Attorney Nick Troxel is a partner at the law firm of Troxel Fitch, LLC, in Denver, Colorado. Mr. Troxel focuses his practice on business and corporate law, as well as corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, real estate and securities law. He represents a wide variety of business clients, including entrepreneurs and small-business owners, in the Denver region and throughout Colorado.
Mr. Troxel is committed to providing high-quality, efficient legal services to his business clients. He handles all types of business-related legal matters, including those involving business formations, business contracts, corporate compliance, debt transactions, equity transactions, intellectual property and ownership agreements.
Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Mr. Troxel earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. He then chose to relocate to Colorado to attend the University of Colorado Law School in Boulder. Following law school, he took the Colorado bar examination and received his license to practice law. He is qualified to appear before all Colorado state courts.
Over the course of his time in practice, Mr. Troxel has helped many Colorado residents achieve their business goals. He understands the competitive nature of the current business marketplace and provides accurate legal advice and counseling to help his business clients find success.
Being an entrepreneur himself, Mr. Troxel understands the needs and challenges of his entrepreneur and small-business clients. In addition to his acquired knowledge and experience, he provides personalized service and uses modern technology and efficient processes to conveniently meet the needs and goals of his clients.
Practice areasBusiness/corporate, Mergers & acquisitions, Real estate: business, Securities & corporate finance
Business formation and planning, Contracts
- 40% Business/corporate
- 30% Mergers & acquisitions
- 20% Real estate: business
- 10% Securities & corporate finance
First Admitted: 2017, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.troxelfitchlaw.com/Denver-Business-Attorney-Nich...
- I graduated from the University of Nebraska with a degree in Accounting and went to law school at the University of Colorado, 2017
- Regular volunteer with the Rocky Mountain Micro Finance Institute, 2020
- Member of the Colorado Bar Association Tax Section Executive Counsel, 2021
- Featured in Forbes and Fortune magazines, 2022
- Guest author in published book titled "How to be a Lawyer" written by Jason Mendelson and Alex Paul, 2022
Office location for Nick Troxel
1401 Lawrence St
Denver, CO 80203
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023