Nicole Greene is an energetic and skilled personal injury litigator at Cheney Galluzzi & Howard, LLC, serving clients in the Denver metro area and across Colorado. She is an associate attorney at the firm and leads the firm’s Prelitigation Division. Over her career, she has successfully handled a multitude of complex personal injury cases involving car accidents, product liability, truck accidents, ski accidents, brain and spine injuries, as well as premises liability accidents involving slip-and-falls and animal attacks.
Ms. Greene passionately protects the rights and best interests of her clients who faced unexpected harm at the hands of a negligent party. She has procured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts on behalf of her clients through negotiation with insurance companies as well as in the courtroom. One of her recent results includes a $3 million settlement for an individual injured in a car crash.
A dean’s list graduate of the University of California, Irvine, Ms. Greene completed her Bachelor of Arts degree magna cum laude with a dual major in criminology, law and society, and psychology and social behavior. While there, she was a part of Phi Alpha Delta and a founding member of the National Society of Leadership and Success.
Ms. Greene received her Juris Doctor from the University of Colorado Law School, where she won the Best Brief Award in the Colorado Appellate Advocacy Competition, and the Social Security Disability Appeal and Significant Backpay Award from the Civil Practice Clinic. Additionally, she contributed 150-plus hours of pro bono services and served as a law clerk for several trial attorneys. She then worked at another well-known insurance defense firm before joining Cheney Galluzzi & Howard, LLC.
Extending her services beyond representing those injured, Ms. Greene holds memberships in the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, the Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Colorado, the Colorado Bar Association and the Colorado Women’s Bar Association. She is a former member of the Minoru Yasui American Inn of Court and the Association of Legal Administrators.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Insurance coverage
Animal bites, Assault, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Bad faith insurance
- 80% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Insurance coverage
First Admitted: 2020, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.cghlawfirm.com/greene-nicole/
- Minoru Yasui Inn of Court, Past Member
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar, Member
- Admitted to practice in the District Court of Colorado, 2020
- American Association for Justice, Member, 2022
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2020-Present, 2020
- Women’s Trial Lawyer Network, Committee Member, 2020-Present, 2020
- Colorado Bar Association, Member, 2020-Present, 2020
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Colorado, Member, 2020
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association, Member, 2020
- Association of Legal Administrators, Past Member, 2012
- University of California, Irvine, B.A., Dual Bachelor of Arts, Honors: magna cum laude, Honors: Dean’s List 2007-2011, Honors: Phi Alpha Delta, Pre-Law International, Pledge Captain, Honors: Sigma Alpha Pi, National Society of Leadership and Success, Founding Member, Major: Criminology, Law, & Society, Major: Psychology & Social Behavior
- Best Brief, Colorado Appellate Advocacy Competition Winner, University of Colorado Law School, 2018
- Won Social Security Disability Appeal & Significant Backpay Award, University of Colorado Law School, 2020
- LexisNexis Legal Research Certification, 2020
- Public Service Pledge (150+ hours of service), 2020
- Successfully obtained immediate dismissal with prejudice for replevin lawsuit in Denver County Court, 2021
- Won permanent civil protection order hearing in Denver County Court, 2020
- Successful resolution of civil protection order case in Denver District Court, 2020
- Rothgerber Moot Court Competition, 2019
- National Society of Leadership and Success, Founding Member, 2009
- CGH proudly represents people of all backgrounds who are injured in Colorado due to negligence, 2022
- $3 Million Dollar Settlement for Client Injured in Car Crash, 2022
- $300,000 Settlement for Client Injured in Rock Climbing Gym Involving Negligence, 2021
- $250,000 Adams County Car Crash Settlement, 2021
- $250,000 Settlement for Client Injured in Ride Side Car Crash, 2021
- $100,000 Settlement for Douglas County Car Crash Injuries, 2022
- Personal Injury Law
Office location for Nicole Greene
2701 Lawrence St.
Denver, CO 80205
- Rising Stars: 2023