Robert W. Hatch, II
Top Rated Real Estate Attorney in Denver, CO
Robert is admitted to practice in the United States Supreme Court, the 7th, 9th, and 10th Circuit Courts of Appeal, and the Colorado Supreme Court. After working at large Denver firms, he founded Hatch Ray Olsen Conant LLC, a law firm located in downtown Denver. He has earned a perfect “5-out-of-5” peer review from Martindale, giving him the preeminent “AV” rating. His practice involves both transactions and litigation. The transactions include all aspects of commercial real estate, including sophisticated contracts for the acquisition and sale of all types of property, leases for offices, shopping centers, and industrial properties, brokerage listing agreements, easements, covenants, loan documents, construction contracts, development agreements, and licenses. His transactional practice, which is nationwide, focuses on property and lending matters. His litigation practice focuses on foreclosures, quiet title disputes, boundary litigation, landlord tenant disputes, and creditor’s rights. He has mediated disputes both as legal counsel and as a mediator, and was a panel member at American Arbitration Association. Prior to and during law school, Robert was a corporate pilot, earning his airline transport pilot certification at the earliest possible age. He still flies today.
About Robert W. Hatch, II
First Admitted: 1987, Colorado
Professional Webpage: http://www.hatchlawyers.com/attorneys/robert-w-hatch-ii/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Pro Bono work for churches and youth camps
- Solo Pilot at earliest possible age (16); Licensed Private Pilot at earliest possible age (17); Licensed Commercial Pilot at earliest possible age (18); Licensed Airline Transport Pilot at earliest eligible age (23); Licensed Glider Pilot.
- Acted as counsel in connection with lending and real estate transactions from coast-to-coast, and in nearly every state, ranging in size from hundreds of thousands to hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Samson v. Western Capital Partners, LLC, 684 F.3d 865 (9th Cir. 2012); Samson v. Western Capital Partners, LLC, 454 B.R. 92 (9th Cir. BAP 2012); Western Capital Partners, LLC v. Atigeo LLC, 2012 Bankr. LEXIS 3699; 2012 WL 3234205 (2012); Alliant Nat'l Title Ins. Co. v Larson, 466 B.R. 147 (10th Cir. BAP 2012); Phila. Indem. Ins. Co. v. Chicago Title Ins. Co., 871 F. Supp. 2d 744 (N.D. Ill. 2012); North Valley Bank v. McGloin, Davenport, Severson & Snow, P.C., 251 P.3d 1250 (Colo. App. 2010); 84 Lumber Company v. Telemark Associates Ltd. et. al, 11 CA 0084 (Colo. App. 2012); Samson v. Western Capital Partners, LLC, Case: 14-35741 (9th Cir. 2017); Polo Club Place Home Owners Association v. Northern Trust Company, 19CA1333 (Colo. App. 2020).
- American Arbitration Association, Former panel member for arbitration and mediation
- CLE Colorado Faculty Member, Commercial Loan Documentation: Tools for Seamless Transactions
- Perfect "5-out-of-5" peer review score, AV Rating, Martindale
- Recognized in various aviation magazines as "youngest corporate pilot in America"., 1978
- elected to University of Denver Law Review in 1985-1987, member
- Professor, Colorado Christian University
- Chapter Author, Colorado Real Estate Forms Deskbook, Continuing Legal Education in Colorado, Inc.
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Obtained only perfect score on every test and every assignment for entire class, earning a perfect 100% for Real Estate Finance, 1987, 1987
- Admitted as expert witness in Ray W. Hein Family Trust, et al., v. KB Home Colorado Inc. and Loveland Aspen Knolls, LLC, Case Number 08CV1170, Larimer County District Court; Elias N. Jabbour v. John T. Novak, et al, Case Number 2013CV030207, Denver District Court; Ross Real Estate, Ltd., d/b/a Frederick Ross Company, and Upland Group, Inc. v. Arvada Structures, LLC and Westwood Structures, LLC, Jefferson County District Court Case No. 2010CV789; Naivasha, LLC v. Theodore C. Knowles, Denver District Court Case No. 2010CV828; Chaparral Aspen Homeowners Association, Inc. v. Woody Creek Ventures, LLC and Carol Dopkin, Case No. 11CV23, Pitkin County District Court; Jims Colony Vrain Owner LLC; Jims Highland Vrain Owner LLC; Jims Summer Vrain Owner LLC; and Jims Mission Vrain Owner LLC v. Vrain Street Investments LLC, et al., Case No. 2018CV34718, Denver District Court.
- Traveled extensively to all seven continents
- Property Management
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Brokers
- Real Estate Developers
- Title Insurance
Last Updated: 5/23/2022