Shannon D. Roy
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Denver, CO
Attorney Shannon D. Roy serves as of counsel at Kontnik | Cohen, LLC, in Denver, Colorado. Ms. Roy has experience defending clients in cases involving a wide range of criminal charges, including DUI/DWI, assault, drug possession, first-degree murder, homicide, kidnapping, sexual assault, violent crimes, weapons offenses and white collar offenses. She serves clients throughout the Denver metropolitan area.
Ms. Roy has over a decade of legal experience and has always focused primarily on criminal defense. Over the course of her career, she has successfully handled many complex criminal matters, obtaining winning results for clients. She empathizes with the difficult situations her clients are facing and aggressively works to protect their rights under the law. She is a talented negotiator and seasoned trial attorney.
Honoring her success as a criminal defense attorney, the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys included her on its 10 Best Attorneys For Client Satisfaction list. She was also selected for inclusion in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 and The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100.
In 2006, Ms. Roy earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She went on to graduate from the University of La Verne College of Law in 2011. She holds licenses to practice law before all Colorado state courts and the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado.
As an active participant in the Colorado legal community, Ms. Roy belongs to several professional organizations. She is a member of the Denver Bar Association, the Colorado Bar Association, the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar, the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association and The National Trial Lawyers.
About Shannon D. Roy
First Admitted: 2011, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://roydefense.com/shannon-roy/
- The United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- National Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- Recognized by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys for Top Ten Attorneys for Client Satisfaction
- , Rising Stars, 2019 - 2021
- Top 40 under 40 Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2017
- Named as Top 100 Trial Lawyer in the field of Criminal defense in 2016 and 2017
Last Updated: 7/26/2022