Tamara E. Trujillo
Top rated estate planning & probate attorney in Denver, ColoradoChayet & Danzo, LLC
The senior managing associate attorney at the law firm of Chayet & Danzo, LLC, Tamara E. Trujillo has more than a decade of experience representing the best interests of her clients. She serves clients throughout Denver, Colorado.
Ms. Trujillo understands the importance of planning and helps create directions for families to have better control over their futures. She assists her clients with estate planning, probate administration, elder law, complex estate litigation, guardianships and conservatorships.
Qualified to practice in the state of Colorado since 2009, Ms. Trujillo majored in real estate and marketing and obtained her bachelor’s degree from The Ohio State University in 2006. She received her Juris Doctor from Valparaiso University School of Law in Indiana in 2009. During her law school, she was a part of Valparaiso's Low Income Taxpayer Clinic and the winner of the Trial Advocacy Program.
A former chair and director of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Ms. Trujillo is also a member of the Colorado Bar Association's Trust and Elder Law Section, the American Bar Association and the Denver Bar Association.
An adjunct elder law professor at the University of Colorado Law School, Ms. Trujillo frequently volunteers to contribute to those who are in need. She is a member of Metro Volunteer Lawyers and provides pro bono services through the organization.
Practice areasEstate planning & probate, Elder law
Estate planning, Guardianships & conservatorships, Living wills, Probate & estate administration, Trusts, Wills
- 60% Estate planning & probate
- 40% Elder law
First Admitted: 2009, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.coloradoelderlaw.com/attorney/tamara-e-trujillo/
- The Ohio State University Columbus, Ohio, B.S.B.A. Major: Marketing, Real Estate and Urban Analysis
- American Bar Association, Member
- Colorado, 2009
- Colorado Bar Association's Elder Law, Elder Law Section Executive Council
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Trends Committee, Member
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Steering Committee for the New and Transitioning Attorney’s Section, Past Chair
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Guardianship Steering Committee, Member
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Director
- The National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Trust and Estate Section, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Elder Law Section
- Metro Volunteer Lawyers, volunteer
- Valparaiso University Trial Advocacy, Competition Winner
- Valparaiso University Trial Advocacy, Best Advocate
- Adjunct professor in Elder Law, University of Colorado School of Law
Office location for Tamara E. Trujillo
650 South Cherry Street
Denver, CO 80246
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2023