Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Denver, CO
As a founding partner with the CGH Law Firm in Denver, Colorado, attorney Tim Galluzzi devotes his practice exclusively to the areas of personal injury. A staunch advocate for justice, Mr. Galluzzi holds a genuine passion for fighting for the rights and interests of those in need, and he has achieved notable success helping people during their most difficult and uncertain times by securing the favorable outcomes they deserve for their serious and complex legal challenges.
Through his personal injury practice, Mr. Galluzzi has helped numerous plaintiff clients obtain the full amount of compensation possible for the injuries and losses they suffered as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing. Handling all types of accident claims, property damage claims, insurance bad faith disputes and other similar matters, he has secured many substantial awards and settlements for those he has served.
As a criminal defense attorney, Mr. Galluzzi has defended the rights of clients from all walks of life against a wide range of felony and misdemeanor charges. Through his efforts, he has secured numerous acquittals, dismissals and not guilty verdicts for his clients, and Law Week Colorado bestowed upon him the Barrister's Best award as being one of the state's best criminal defense lawyers in 2018.
A 2011 graduate of The University of Memphis, Mr. Galluzzi attended the University of Colorado Law School, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2014. The recipient of several scholarships, he served as associate editor for the University of Colorado Law Review and as a member of the university's moot court and moot trial teams.
Along with winning the 2014 Regional Championship, Mr. Galluzzi earned several awards, including the Best Oral Advocate award from the American College of Trial Lawyers and the Best Oralist award from the University of Colorado Barristers' Council, where he also served as executive chair.
Active in his legal community, Mr. Galluzzi is a member of the Colorado Bar Association, the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, the Boulder County Bar Association and the Denver Bar Association. He is also heavily involved with the University of Colorado Law School Alumni Board and serves as chair for the alumni engagement and career development committee.
About Tim Galluzzi
First Admitted: 2015, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://cghlawfirm.com/our-attorneys/tim-galluzzi/
- University of Memphis, Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude, Psychology
- Gene R. Nichol Scholarship
- Moses Lasky Scholarship
- Regional Finalist, National Trial Competition
- Reilly Pozner LLP Appellate Advocacy Scholarship
- Finalist, Reilly Pozner Trial Challenge
- Finalist, Carrigan Cup Trial Competition
- Finalist, Rothgerber Moot Court Competition
- Best Oralist, Colorado Appellate Advocacy Competition
- Regional Champion, National Moot Court Competition, University of Colorado Law School, 2014
- Runner-Up Best Brief, National Moot Court Competition
- Best Oral Advocate in Rocky Mountain Region, American College of Trial Lawyers, National Moot Court Competition
- Member, CU Law National Moot Court Team
- Executive Chair for Mock Trial, CU Law Barristers’ Council
- Best Criminal Defense Lawyer, Barrister’s Best list, Law Week Colorado, 2018
- Super Lawyers, Colorado Rising Stars, 2019
- Associate Editor, University of Colorado Law Review
- Member, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
Pro bono/Community Service
- Member, University of Colorado Law School Alumni Board
Last Updated: 5/15/2022