Tyler C. Patrick
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Denver, CO
- Free Consultation
A trial lawyer who has recovered millions of dollars for his clients, Tyler C. Patrick manages personal injury and business law matters as part of Patrick & Knoebel, LLC. Representing the people of Colorado, he is a lifetime member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and has been named to The National Trial Lawyers Association: Top 40 Under 40 from 2012 to 2020.
Licensed to practice in Iowa and Colorado, Mr. Patrick is an active member of the Colorado Bar Association and The Iowa State Bar Association. Through awards, settlements and verdicts, he has helped his clients obtain the results they need to live a successful life with a bright future. In just a few short years, he has managed hundreds of cases, and while he understands the value of negotiation, is not afraid to go the distance and litigate for his clients.
Mr. Patrick graduated from the University of Colorado in 2005 with a Bachelor of Arts before moving on to law school. At Drake University Law School, he earned his Juris Doctor and was admitted to practice law in 2009. Along with personal injury and business law, he also counsels, advises and represents clients in matters related to employment law and nursing home injury.
His personal injury practice covers all types of injuries, including the following: wrongful death, brain injuries, nursing abuse or neglect, slip- or trip-and-fall accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and car accidents. Mr. Patrick takes pride in defending his clients against insurance companies who may not have their best interests in mind.
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Employment Discrimination, Wrongful Termination, Retaliation
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2017, 2021 - 2022
About Tyler C. Patrick
First Admitted: 2009, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.patrickandknoebel.com/new-page
- Meet Attorney Tyler Patrick, www.hupy.com/bio/tyler-c-patrick.cfm
- Hupy and Abraham's client worked in an assisted living home as an activities coordinator. In June 2012, she assisted another nurse in helping a patient from the shower. She injured her lower back while keeping the patient from hitting the ground after the patient slipped. Hupy and Abraham fought for the client to get the lumbar fusion surgery and aggressive pain management she needed. The firm also ensured that she received timely healing period benefit checks for the appropriate amounts. In the end, Attorney Tyler C. Patrick secured a settlement of $245,000, more than 100 percent of her industrial disability rate
- Colorado State Bar Association, Member
- Colorado, 2014
- Iowa State Bar Association, Member, 2009
- Top 40 Under 40 Trial Attorney, National Trial Lawyers Association, 2012 - Present
- Lifetime Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- University of Colorado – Bachelor of Arts, 2005
Last Updated: 5/15/2022