Top rated Civil Litigation attorney in Englewood, ColoradoProctor Brant, P.C.
As an experienced civil litigation attorney, Drew Shively represents clients in a variety of legal matters including personal injury, construction defect, insurance bad faith, contract dispute, debt collection, trademark and copyright, and professional liability. He understands the importance of helping clients overcome difficult legal situations, both inside and outside of the courtroom. Drew has defended many cases as lead counsel at trial and arbitration and is highly capable of taking cases to trial, if necessary. Drew has taken a special interest in the complexities of insurance issues faced by both individuals and businesses, which truly cross-over into all aspects of life.
As an attorney who embraces the entrepreneurial spirit, Drew believes that every legal situation and every client is unique and requires individual attention. He measures his success by both obtaining the best possible outcomes and educating his clients throughout the legal process to ensure they are as knowledgeable as possible in making the right decisions.
Drew believes an important part of being an attorney is connecting to the greater community, which is why he enjoys taking part in community and volunteer efforts. Drew has been honored by Martindale-Hubbell with the AV Preeminent® Rating, which represents the highest available peer review rating and ethical standing.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasCivil Litigation: Defense, Business Litigation, General Litigation, Construction Litigation: Business, Insurance Coverage, Professional Liability: Defense
Construction Defects, Insurance Defense
- 30% Civil Litigation: Defense
- 20% Business Litigation
- 20% General Litigation
- 10% Construction Litigation: Business
- 10% Insurance Coverage
- 10% Professional Liability: Defense
First Admitted: 2011, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://proctorbrant.com/andrew-l-shively/
- AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Graduated Cum Laude, Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 2011
- Recipient of the Thomas M. Cooley Leadership Achievement Award
- Recipient of the Melissa Mitchell Moot Court Leadership Achievement Award
- Recipient of the Certificate of Merit for Trial Skills
- Adams-Broomfield Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- South Metro Denver Chamber of Commerce
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School, Juris Doctor; Litigation Concentration, 2011
- Indiana University, Bachelor of General Studies; Social and Behavior Sciences Concentration; Criminal Justice and Psychology Minors, 2008
- Colorado, 2011
- United States District Court, District of Colorado, 2012
- Real Estate
Office location for Drew Shively
4B Inverness Court East
Englewood, CO 80112
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2024