Top rated Civil Litigation attorney in Englewood, ColoradoProctor Brant, P.C.
Practice Areas: Civil Litigation, Business Litigation, Construction Litigation view more
Licensed in Colorado since: 2001
Education: University of San Diego School of Law
Proctor Brant, P.C.4B Inverness Court East
Englewood, CO 80112 Visit website
Josh Proctor co-founded Proctor Brant PC in 2016 and is an accomplished civil litigation attorney. His practice helps entrepreneurs, businesses and insurance companies resolve legal disputes related to breach of contract, unfair competition, construction defects, business break-ups, mechanic’s liens, debt recovery, insurance coverage, insurance fraud investigation and professional liability. Josh also provides counsel to clients regarding litigation avoidance and general business matters.
As a proven trial attorney, Josh has the experience and trial advocacy skills to navigate clients through trial, if necessary. As a small business owner himself, Josh has a personal understanding about the importance of working through legal issues as quickly and efficiently as possible. No matter the type of case, Josh is dedicated to providing exceptional and ethical service to each of his clients as integrity and professionalism are at the core of Proctor Brant’s mission.
Josh was named a Colorado Super Lawyer in 2019 and honored by Law Week Colorado as one of its Lawyers of the Year in 2010. He was also chosen as a Rising Star five times by Colorado Super Lawyers and rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale Hubbell, which represents the highest available peer review rating and ethical standing. Josh was elected to membership of the American Board of Trial Advocates based upon his trial experience and reputation for civility, integrity and professionalism.
Josh is admitted to practice in Colorado state courts, the United States District Court for the District of Colorado (Colorado federal court), the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, California state courts, and the United States District Court for the Southern District of California.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasCivil Litigation: Defense, Business Litigation, Construction Litigation: Business, Professional Liability: Defense
- 50% Civil Litigation: Defense
- 20% Business Litigation
- 20% Construction Litigation: Business
- 10% Professional Liability: Defense
First Admitted: 2001, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://proctorbrant.com/josh-proctor/
- AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale Hubbell
- Colorado Super Lawyers, 2019
- Colorado Super Lawyers – Rising Stars 2009-2012, 2015
- Law Week Colorado - Lawyer of the Year, 2010
- American Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Arapahoe County Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- California Lawyers Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Douglas-Elbert Bar Association
- Litigation Counsel of America
- South Metro Denver Chamber of Commerce
- Vistage International
- Colorado State University, B.A., 1998
- University of San Diego School of Law, 2001
- California, 2001
- Colorado, 2002
- United States District Court, Southern District of California, 2001
- United States District Court, District of Colorado, 2002
- United States 10th Circuit Court of Appeals, 2011
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate
Office location for Josh Proctor
4B Inverness Court East
Englewood, CO 80112
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2009 - 2012, 2015