Karen H. Safran
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Englewood, CO
I am a litigator, an avid skier, and a graduate of the Second City Conservatory's improvisation training program. Skiing, improvisation, and litigation require quick thinking and creativity. A flat-footed approach to any of these activities quickly leads to disaster.
With over 25 years' experience as a commercial litigator in Michigan and Colorado, my practice focuses on business disputes, and includes corporate governance, contract interpretation, business planning, employment decisions, risk management and avoidance, trials, and appeals. I also completed the Colorado Bar Association's 40 Hour Mediator Training Program and am an experienced arbitrator and mediator.
About Karen H. Safran
First Admitted: 1994, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.goodspeedmerrill.com/attorney/safran-karen/
- State Bar of Michigan: Civil Procedure and Courts Committe.
- Colorado Bar Association - Future of Law Committee Co-Chair, 2021
- Colorado Bar Association - Litigation Section Executive Council, 2022
- American Inns of Court - Oakland County Bar Association chapter (Executive Committee, 2011-2013)
- Oakland County Bar Foundation, 2013
- Oakland County Bar Association: Board of Directors (2014 - 2018 ); Circuit Court Committee (Chairperson, 2010-2011); Continuing Legal Education Committee (Chairperson, 2010 - 2102).
- University of Michigan, B.A., 1987
- Annual survey of tort law iin Michigan for the year 2002-2003. Vol. 50, No. 2B, Author, The Wayne Law Review - Annual Survey, Torts, 2004
- Annual survey of tort law in Michigan in 2003 - 2004. Vol. 51, Issue 2, Author, The Wayne Law Review - Annual Survey, Torts, 2005
- Colorado Bar Association 40 hour Mediator Training Program, 2019
Last Updated: 8/24/2022