Kevin C. Flesch
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Englewood, ColoradoFlesch and Beck Law
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Criminal Defense; view more
Licensed in Colorado since: 1996
Education: William Mitchell College of Law
Flesch and Beck Law333 West Hampden Avenue
Englewood, CO 80110 Visit website
Kevin C. Flesch is an attorney at Flesch and Beck Law in Englewood, Colorado. Mr. Flesch practices personal injury and criminal defense law, serving clients throughout the Denver metropolitan area. He has over 20 years of experience and handles personal injury cases involving catastrophic injury, car accidents, premises liability and other issues.
As a personal injury attorney, Mr. Flesch has resolved many complex matters over the course of his career through both settlements and trials. He has a seasoned litigator and negotiator and works diligently on behalf of injury victims, fighting for their right to compensation.
Mr. Flesch has been involved in many noteworthy cases during his time in practice, securing six-figure verdicts and settlements. He provides personalized and dedicated legal service to each client, guiding them through the process and ensuring their needs are met each step of the way.
Outside of his law practice, Mr. Flesch stays involved in his legal community through membership in various professional organizations. He is an active member of the Arapahoe County Bar Association, the Colorado Bar Association, the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association and the American Bar Association.
After earning his bachelor’s degree from the University of Wisconsin, La Crosse, Mr. Flesch received his law degree from William Mitchell College of Law, now known as Mitchell Hamline School of Law, in St. Paul, Minnesota. He holds licenses to practice law before all Colorado state courts, the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit, the U.S. Court of Federal Claims and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Criminal Defense
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault, Assault & Battery, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Dram Shop Laws, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Felony, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Parole, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Probation, Sex Offenses, Slip and Fall, Theft, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 50% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 50% Criminal Defense
First Admitted: 1996, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.fleschlawfirm.com/attorney/kevin-c-flesch/
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Arapahoe County Bar Association, Member
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- Colorado, 1996
- Author, "The Issuance of Securities by Small and Growing Businesses: A Primer", William Mitchell Law Review, Vol. 22 number 4, 1996
- University of Wisconsin, La Crosse, B.S. - 1992
- President of Congregation, Augustana Lutheran Church, Denver, 2009
- Chair, Central Visitation Program, 2000
- Boardmember, Rainbow Trail Lutheran Camp, 2013
- Chair, Augustana Foundation, 2016
- Public Defender, City of Westminster, 2017
- Public Defender, City of Lakewood, 2008
Office location for Kevin C. Flesch
333 West Hampden Avenue
Englewood, CO 80110
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023