Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Englewood, CO
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
Attorney Roger Castle is the founder and president of the Roger T. Castle, P.C., law firm in Denver, Colorado. A top-rated, award-winning trial lawyer, Mr. Castle devotes his practice to plaintiff personal injury law. He has achieved significant success representing the rights of those who have suffered an injury or lost a loved one as the result of motor vehicle accidents, skiing accidents, defective products, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, and other preventable tragedies.
A native of Colorado, Mr. Castle has a genuine concern for the issues that affect the residents of his community. He has recovered numerous substantial settlements and verdicts for his plaintiff clients over the course of his more than 40 years in practice. Drawing upon his extensive legal knowledge and experience, Mr. Castle routinely conducts continuing legal education seminars on a variety of topics related to trial work and personal injury law, and he has earned many awards and honors for his professionalism and outstanding service.
Among his most notable recognitions, Mr. Castle holds an AV-Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell. The Colorado Defense Lawyers Association also bestowed him with the Professionalism Award in 2004. He has also earned other top rankings from his peers, and he has received numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 1973 magna cum laude graduate of Harding University, Mr. Castle obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law in 1976. He is admitted to practice before the U.S. Federal Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court. He also received his Advanced Trial Advocacy Diploma from the National Institute of Trial Advocacy in 1987 where he continues to serve as a member of the organization's faculty.
Highly active in his legal community, Mr. Castle is a member of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice, and he is an associate member of the American Board of Trial Advocates. Moreover, he is the former Chairman of the Justice Fellowship and continues to serve as a national member and local member of the Christian Legal Society. Mr. Castle also has served as a Prison Fellowship Mentor, and he volunteered his legal services for the victims of the Berthoud Pass bus accident from 1988 to 1993.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 60%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 10%Professional Liability: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent, Motor Vehicle Defects, Legal Malpractice, Professional Malpractice - Other
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2007, 2009 - 2011, 2020 - 2023
About Roger Castle
First Admitted: 1976, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.rogercastlelaw.com/Attorney-Profile/Roger-T-Cast...
- American Association for Justice (formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America), 1976 - Present
- United States Supreme Court, 1988
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, 1976 - Present
- Justice Fellowship, Former Chairman, Colorado State Task Force
- Christian Legal Society, National Member, Local Officer, 1978 - Present
- Faculty member at National Institute for Trial Advocacy
- Professionalism Committees of the CBA and DBA
Pro bono/Community Service
- Volunteer Lawyer for the Victims of the Berthoud Pass Bus Accident, 1988 - 1993
- Prison Fellowship Mentor, 1985 - Present
- Volunteer coach; prisoner mentor; inner city youth volunteer
- Advanced Trial Advocacy Diploma, National Institute of Trial Advocacy (NITA), 1987
- Rated "AV" (the highest rating in legal ability and ethical standards) by his peers in the Martindale-Hubbell Review Process, 1985 - Present
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Associate Member, 2006 - Present
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Assn, Professionalism Award, 2004
- Selected to Colorado "Super Lawyers" in Personal Injury cases by other Colorado Attorneys, in the First Annual "Colorado Super Lawyers" Magazine, 2006; re-selected in 2007, 2009, 2010, and 2011
- Le Manufacture Francaise Des Pneumatiques Michelin v. District Court In and for Jefferson County, 620 P.2d 1040 (Colo. 1980)
- Denver Publ. Co v Bueno, 54 P.3d 893, Colo 2002; 32 P.3d 491, Colo App 2000
- Camacho v. Honda Motor Co., Ltd., 741 P.2d 1240 (Colo. 1987)
- Caldwell v. District Court In and For City and County of Denver, 644 P.2d 26 (Colo. 1982)
- Burns v. McGraw-Hill Broadcasting Co., Inc., 659 P.2d 1351 (Colo. 1983)
- Towns v. Anderson, 579 P.2d 1163 (Colo. 1978)
- Call and ask for information, 2019
- Harding University, B.S.S.S., magna cum laude, 1973
- Individuals harmed by someone else's wrongdoing
- Summarizes liability in skiing accidents, Liability for Skiing Accidents, American Jurisprudence, Proof of Facts, 1979
- Liability For Skiing Accidents, Proof of Facts, American Jurisprudence, 1980
- Best Lawyers In America
- Christian Legal Society; American Board Of Trial Advocates
- Colorado Bar Assn
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Assn
- National Institute Of Trial Advocacy
Last Updated: 9/21/2022