Vance R. Larimer
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Englewood, CO
Attorney Vance R. Larimer is a partner with the Larson & Larimer, PC, law firm in Greenwood Village, Colorado. A top-rated trial attorney with more than 23 years of legal experience, Mr. Larimer represents the rights and interests of clients throughout the greater Denver metro area and all across the state who suffered an injury or lost a loved one as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
Throughout the course of his career, Mr. Larimer has recovered tens of millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for his plaintiff clients adversely affected by motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, premises liability accidents, defective products and other preventable tragedies. He also has extensive experience handling workers' compensation claims.
Moreover, Mr. Larimer, for 13-plus years, was a certified contract adviser for the National Football League Players Association. In this role, he has successfully negotiated more than $100 million in professional football contracts for players, and he has become a steadfast advocate for their disability claims as well as managing his clients' claims to their share of the NFL concussion settlement, which totals more than $750 million.
Whether handling serious personal injury, wrongful death, workers' compensation, or contracts and injury claims for NFL players, Mr. Larimer provides unmatched counsel and support to his clients as he aggressively pursues the most favorable outcomes on their behalves. Since establishing his own practice along with his partner, Mark Larson, Mr. Larimer has represented thousands of clients across the entire US and his region. He and his law firm have achieved a success rate of more than 95% and been awarded nationally as one of the top firms in the country.
Recognized for his success, he has earned a Top 100 Attorney designation from America's Top 100 Attorneys along with a Lawyers of Distinction rating. In addition, he has received Superb client ratings on Avvo as well as the site's Clients' Choice award, and he has received the 10 Best in Client Satisfaction Award from the American Institute of Legal Counsel and the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
A 1989 cum laude graduate of Colgate University, Mr. Larimer obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law in 1996. He is admitted to practice before all Colorado state courts as well as the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado. Additionally, Mr. Larimer is also admitted to practice pro hac vice before Washington state courts and the Federal District Court as well as Massachusetts and New York's state and superior courts.
A leader in his field, Mr. Larimer is or has been a a member of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, the Denver and Colorado Bar Associations, the Sports Lawyers Association, the Arapahoe County and American Bar Associations, as well as the WCEA Worker’s Compensation Association. He also serves as an AVVO Professional Network Volunteer Attorney.
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30%Insurance Coverage
- 10%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Insurance
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022
About Vance R. Larimer
First Admitted: 2002, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.larsonandlarimer.com/team/vance-r-larimer/
Pro bono/Community Service
- The Fred Tesone Alumni Foundation
- AVVO Professional Network Volunteer Attorney
- Board of Directors for the Chris Rule Foundation dedicated to the University of Colorado Depression Center, 2018
- American Bar Association
- New York State and Superior Court, Pro Hac Vice
- Washington State and Federal District Court Pro Hac Vice
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- Colorado State Courts
- WCEA Worker’s Compensation Association
- Arapahoe County Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Sports Lawyers Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Admitted to Million Dollar Advocates, 2018
- Graduated Cum Laude from Colgate University, Bachelors of Science in Economics, 1989
- NFLPA Certified Contract Advisor, 2001
- Admitted Pro Hac Vice to MA District Courts for Suffolk County, 2018
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Presented on KUSA Colorado and Company, Presentation, Winning at Mediation and Trial, Channel 9 - Colorado and Company, Legal, 2018
- Submitted over 10 Million dollar verdicts and/or settlements for submission, Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Top Lawyers of America, 2018
- Offered $4,500,000 at medical malpractice mediation, 2018
- Awarded 245,000 at arbitration for Sherman family., 2018
- Settled seven cases at mediation between $500,000 and $1,000,000, 2018
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
Last Updated: 6/7/2022