Top rated personal injury attorney in Fort Collins, ColoradoVanMeveren Law Group, P.C.
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Civil litigation, Consumer law; view more
Licensed in Colorado since: 2000
Education: The University of South Dakota School of Law
VanMeveren Law Group, P.C.123 North College
Fort Collins, CO 80524 Visit website
Attorney Bryan VanMeveren is the owner and managing partner of VanMeveren Law Group, P.C., in Fort Collins, Colorado. Nationally recognized as one of the preeminent trial advocates in the country, Mr. VanMeveren focuses his practice on plaintiff injury claims, insurance law and bad faith claims, professional malpractice, and other similar matters. As a former insurance defense attorney, Mr. VanMeveren uses over 25 years of experience in insurance law to get the results his clients deserve. He has achieved considerable success helping clients recover the full amount of compensation they deserve for the injuries and losses they suffered as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
Early in his legal career, which spans more than 25 years, Mr. VanMeveren worked as an insurance defense attorney, so he has invaluable insight into the industry and the tactics insurance companies use to deny claims. Armed with this experience, he is able to devise the most effective strategies possible to help increase his clients' chances of securing the maximum amount of finances they need for the damages they incurred from motor vehicle accidents, bicycle and motorcycle crashes, construction accidents, defective products, and other preventable tragedies.
In recognition for his exemplary professionalism and outstanding legal abilities, Mr. VanMeveren has earned an AV-Preeminent peer-review rating from Martindale-Hubbell every year since 2012. He also volunteers his time and legal services with the Larimer County Pro Bono Intake Services and the Larimer County Domestic Relations Program as well as the Boys & Girls Clubs of Larimer County. From his selfless contributions to those in need, he has received numerous Pro Bono Achievement Awards from the Colorado Supreme Court.
A 1987 graduate of the University of Wyoming, Mr. VanMeveren obtained his Juris Doctorate from the University of South Dakota School of Law in 1994. He holds his licenses to practice in Colorado, Arizona and Wyoming. He is also admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th and 10th Circuits.
Highly active in his legal community, Mr. VanMeveren currently serves as Bench Bar Committee Representative of the Larimer County Bar Association, and he was previously an attorney representative with the Colorado Judicial Nominating Commission. He is also a member of the Colorado Bar Association, the Wyoming State Bar Association, the State Bar of Arizona, and the Colorado Trial Lawyers' Association, among his other professional affiliations.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Mr. VanMeveren is also the author of three books aimed at assisting victims of negligence navigate the murky waters of injury and insurance law. All three of his books are available, free of charge, on his website: www.vanmeverenlaw.com
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Civil litigation: plaintiff, Consumer law, Insurance coverage, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Consumer protection, Insurance, Bad faith insurance, Motor vehicle defects, Medical devices
- 60% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Civil litigation: plaintiff
- 10% Consumer law
- 10% Insurance coverage
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2000, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.vanmeverenlaw.com/Attorneys/Bryan-S-Vanmeveren.s...
- University of Wyoming, Bachelor of Science, 1987
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit , 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1994
- Arizona, 1994
- Colorado Trial Lawyers' Association, 2000
- Wyoming, 2000
- Colorado, 2000
- Arizona State Bar Association, 1994
- Wyoming State Bar Association, 2000
- Wyoming Trial Lawyers' Association, 2000
- Colorado State Bar Association, 2000
- Larimer County Bar Association, 2000
- Highest rated attorney for the past 10 years, AV Preeminent Attorney Rating, Martindale Hubbell, 2010
- #1 ranked age group Ironman triathlete in the world for 2019., 2019 #1 ranked Ironman All World Age Group Athlete, Ironman Triathlon, 2019
- Comprehensive guide book for victims of negligence., Your Personal Injury Case, Consumers, 2015
- Your guidebook for navigating your injury claim., author, Your Personal Injury Case, Word Association Publishers, Victims Of Negligence, 2016
- Insider information from a former insurance defense attorney. Includes 10 major mistakes people make when dealing with their doctor after an accident., author, Get It Settled Without A Lawyer!, Word Association Publishers, Victims Of Negligence, 2019
- Comprensive book on Colorado bicycle law, safety and claims., author, Your Guide to Road Cycling Safety in Colorado, Consumers, 2016
- $274,971.00 settlement involving inattentive truck vs. bicyclist collision with head trauma., 2018
- $349,990.00 litigated recovery in hospital neglect and professional negligence case., 2018
- $384,960.00 mediated recovery in nursing home neglect case. , 2018
- $445,731.00 liability and underinsured motorist claims involving motorcyclist and distracted driver., 2018
- $1,073,040.00 head-on collision on mountain highway settlement., 2018
- $300,000.00 left turn collision settlement., 2017
- $445,000.00 bike crash settlement., 2017
- $349,000 truck vs. bicycle collision., 2017
- $713,490.00 bad faith settlement., 2017
- $3.6 million dollar bike incident settelement. $375,000.00 bike collision settlement. $460,000.00 bike vs truck crash settlement., 2017
- Larimer County Pro Bono Intake, 2019
- Colorado Supreme Court Pro Bono Achievement Award , 2016
- Larimer County Domestic Relations Pro Bono Attorney, 2019
- 19 year member of Larimer County Pro Bono services. 19 years as board member, executive counsel and pro bono legal counsel for the Larimer County Boys and Girls Clubs, 2000
- Honorary Board Member, Boys and Girls Clubs of Larimer County, 2018
- Our story and the stories of our clients., Former Insurance Defense Attorney Working for Victims of Negligence, Victims Of Negligence, 2019
- AV Rated Preeminent Attorney, Martindale Hubbell, 2020
Office location for Bryan Vanmeveren
123 North College
Fort Collins, CO 80524
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023
Additional sources of information about Bryan Vanmeveren
Find me online
- My Colorado Bike Law book is being updated to include new information about right-of-way and penalties for vulnerab… https://t.co/cp35fbhkLB
- "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." - Ralph Waldo Emerson #coloradoliving #colorado #fortcollins… https://t.co/pjcm1chmld
- Case In Point: High-Speed Rear-End Crash Client: Z.C. Amount: $225,000.00 Summary: High-speed rear-end collision on… https://t.co/yAdWCMzGc9