Patrick J. Dibenedetto
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Fort Collins, CO
Selected to Rising Stars: 2013
- Free Consultation
As a managing partner of the Metier Law Firm LLC, Patrick J. Dibenedetto represents the rights of people in Colorado Springs, Denver and Fort Collins, Colorado, as well as the states of Wyoming, Oregon, Washington and Nebraska. He focuses his practice on personal injury, handling cases involving insurance law, traumatic brain injuries, trucking accidents, motor vehicle accidents, spinal cord injuries and paralysis, wrongful death, nursing home negligence and abuse, insurance bad faith and products liability.
Mr. Dibenedetto received a Bachelor of Arts in finance and real estate from Baylor University. He then attended University of Denver Sturm College of Law, graduating in the top third of his class with a Juris Doctor. Mr. Dibenedetto furthered his studies in law at Trial Lawyers College.
When people are injured from the negligent acts of other people or companies, it can be difficult for them to deal with hospital bills, lost income and insurance companies as they heal from their injuries. Mr. Dibenedetto uses his education and experience to help these victims receive the compensation they are entitled to. He is a compassionate advocate who is known for his trial skills, public speaking ability and accident forensics passion. These attributes and his adherence to legal ethics have earned him the highest rating of AV-Preeminent* from Martindale Hubbell.
Involvement in the community is important to Mr. Dibenedetto. He is a member of several organizations, including the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, the Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association and the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation. In his spare time, Mr. Dibenedetto enjoys spending time with his family and participating in outdoorsman sporting activities.
* AV-Preeminent and BV-Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Patrick J. Dibenedetto
First Admitted: 2003, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://metierlaw.com/meet-injury-lawyers/meet-injury-attorn...
- Trial Lawyers College, Dubois, Wyoming
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas B.A. in Finance and Real Estate
- Investigating Auto Crashes: What We Sometimes Forget, WTLA CLE, 2006
- Motions for Summary Judgment, CTLA Convention, 2011
Pro bono/Community Service
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- Top One-Third of his Class
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member, Multi Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Colorado, 2003
- Oregon, 2019
- Washington, 2018
- Wyoming, 2005
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court District of Wyoming
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- Member, Board of Directors, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Chairperson, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Fort Collins Membership Division
- Member, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, American Association for Justice, 1986 - Present
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Wyoming Bar Association
- American Association Of Justice
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Wyoming Bar Association
- Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association
- Thanks for the great review, Jim! We're so glad we could be of service to you, and we're happy to hear that you had… https://t.co/95zwZUqpxh
- Whether you have a question about your case or you're just too busy to book an appointment, feel free to use the li… https://t.co/AdYt36e5Wk
- Our attorneys understand the risks of the trades and are knowledgeable about the laws surrounding workers' compensa… https://t.co/Y5FuFf9pNT
- Ever wondered what would happen if you were driving and a pedestrian caused you to crash? Attorney Mike Chaloupka e… https://t.co/s2PCP7gSd5
- Don't be a statistic! Keep an eye out for motorcyclists on the road, and always wear a helmet when riding a motorcy… https://t.co/6yFYE70Fdp
Last Updated: 5/15/2022