Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Greenwood Village, CO
- Free Consultation
With two decades of experience, Chris Gilbert is a senior litigation attorney at Burnham Law. Primarily working out of the firm’s office in Greenwood Village, he represents clients throughout the greater Denver area and Colorado in cases that involve personal injury, aviation accidents, product liability, class actions, mass torts and so on.
Board-certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, Mr. Gilbert was first admitted to practice in Texas in 2002. He is also licensed in the state courts of New York and Colorado and the U.S. District Courts for the District of Colorado, the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, the Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas, the U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and the 10th Circuit, and the Supreme Court of the United States.
A lifetime member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Mr. Gilbert is also a member of several other professional associations such as the American Association for Justice and the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association. He previously served on the board of directors of The State Bar of Texas, and he serves as an attorney for the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association.
After completing his Bachelor of Arts in political science from the Southeastern Louisiana University in 1995, Mr. Gilbert pursued his law degree and obtained his Juris Doctor in 1998. He is a recipient of numerous awards and honors from many professional organizations. The National Trial Lawyers listed him among the “Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers” in 2020.
Mr. Gilbert supports a variety of social causes through his pro bono work. He is among the board of directors of Stout Street Foundation, a nonprofit that provides treatment services to recovering drug addicts and alcoholics. He is also a Federal Aviation Administration certificated flight instructor, a ski instructor, and PADI open water scuba instructor.
- 70%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Aviation and Aerospace
- 10%Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Aviation Accidents - Plaintiff, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
About Christopher Gilbert
First Admitted: 2002, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://burnhamlaw.com/team/chris-gilbert/
- Super Lawyer™ - 2021, 2022
- Selected for membership based on verdicts or settlements in excess of $1,000,000., Life Member, Million Dollar Advocates' Forum
- Selected for membership into NTL's Top 100 Lawyers in Colorado., Top 100 Lawyers - Civil Plaintiff, National Trial Lawyers, 2020
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - Legal Services Plan Attorney (2004-present)
- United States Supreme Court
- D.C. Circuit
- Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
- Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- Federal Courts for Colorado
- New York
- Board of Directors - Houston Trial Lawyers Association (2009-2011)
- Board of Directors - State Bar of Texas (2011-2014)
- Member, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association (2008-Present)
- Board Certified Civil Practice Advocate, National Board of Trial Advocacy NBTA Attorney Profile, 2020
Last Updated: 5/15/2022