Ethan A. McQuinn
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Greenwood Village, CO
Selected to Rising Stars: 2012, 2016
Residents of Colorado who face the life changes and stressors that come from a personal injury often turn to Ethan McQuinn at Dan Caplis Law for qualified, knowledgeable legal representation. Recognized in his profession for commitment and knowledge, Mr. McQuinn has been invited to appear on local television stations to comment on current legal cases. He is admitted to practice in Colorado and has more than 14 years of experience representing those who have been injured at the hands of another.
Mr. McQuinn earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Colorado School of Law after earning an undergraduate degree from Cedarville University. Focused on accident and injury cases, he represents those with cases related to car accidents, drunk driving accidents, pedestrian accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, defective products, defective medical devices, premises liability, drugged driving accidents and senior citizens.
A member of the Colorado Trial Lawyers’ Association, the Colorado Bar Association, the Association of Trial Lawyers of America and a group leader of the Minoru Yasui American Inn of Court, Mr. McQuinn understands the value of settling a case before court but is not afraid to take any case to trial to get his clients the compensation they deserve for the damages they have suffered.
As part of a nationally recognized firm, Mr. McQuinn has focused on outstanding professional achievement in his practice and has been recognized various times for this commitment and focus. Residents of Colorado who are facing medical bills, property repair costs and other physical, mental, emotional and financial challenges from a personal injury find an advocate who is passionate about representing their best interests in Mr. McQuinn.
- 90%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2012, 2016
About Ethan A. McQuinn
First Admitted: 2005, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.dancaplislaw.com/meet-our-team/ethan-mcquinn-esq...
- Member, Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Minoru Yasui Inn or Court
- Cedarville University in Ohio
- Presenter, "From the Plaintiff's Perspective" at “Premises Liability Litigation—Plaintiff and Defense Perspectives”, Colorado Bar Association, 2016
- Superlawyers, Superlawyers, Superlawyers, 2019
- Superlawyers, Superlawyers, Superlawyers, 2020
- Superlawyers, Superlawyers, Superlawyers, 2018
- 2012 List of Rising Stars by Colorado Super Lawyers® Magazine
- Super Lawyers, Superlawyers, Superlawyers, 2017
- Gonzales v. Mascarenas, 190 P.3d 826 (Colo. App. 2008). Behnke v. Call, case no. 17 CV 31142 (Douglas County District Court 2019), 2019
Last Updated: 9/21/2022