Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Greenwood Village, CO
- Free Consultation
Attorney Jennifer Gersch is a partner at Nicol Gersch Law, PC, in Greenwood Village, Colorado, where she devotes her practice to criminal defense. Ms. Gersch has over a decade of legal experience and represents clients in Denver and the surrounding areas, including Fort Collins, Loveland and Greeley.
Ms. Gersch provides an aggressive defense to clients charged with a wide range of misdemeanor and felony charges, including arson, burglary, drug crimes, DUI/DWAI, noise complaints, probation violation, theft, violation of protection orders, weapons offenses and more. She also helps clients with expungement, so that they can protect their reputations and their futures.
Over her time in practice, Ms. Gersch has successfully secured dismissals or reduced charges for many Coloradans. She is an aggressive advocate and negotiator and loves fighting for the rights of her clients. Her accomplishments have earned her a “Top 40 Under 40” award from The National Trial Lawyers.
Active in several professional organizations, Ms. Gersch participates in the Colorado Bar Association, the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar and the Justice Sonia Sotomayor Inn of Court. She also belongs to the Office of the Alternate Defense Counsel’s trial and appellate divisions and serves as a mentor through the Colorado Attorney Mentoring Program.
Ms. Gersch earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Denver and received her law degree from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. She holds a license to practice law in both Colorado and Arizona.
Prior to joining Nicol Gersch Law, PC, Ms. Gersch served as a deputy district attorney at the Weld County District Attorney’s Office. She also practiced criminal defense at private firms. Her diverse legal background allows her to provide exceptional representation to her clients.
- 50%Criminal Defense
- 30%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 20%Estate Planning & Probate
Assault & Battery, Felony, Misdemeanor, Probation, Sex Offenses, Theft, Criminal Domestic Violence, DUI/DWI, Estate Planning, Probate & Estate Administration
- Rising Stars: 2021
About Jennifer Gersch
First Admitted: 2008, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://colawteam.com/jenn-gersch/
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar Member, 2011-Present
- Mentor for Young Lawyers through Colorado Attorney Mentoring Program
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- Sotomayor Inn of Court
- Colorado Alternate Defense Counsel. Appointed attorney for Adams, Weld, Larimer and Boulder misdemeanors. Appointed attorney for C.R.Crim. P. 35c as well as other post-conviction related issues., 2018
- Colorado Appellate Division and Trial Division of the Alternate Defense Counsel
- Graduated from University of Denver with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 2003
- , National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, 2015
- , National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, 2020
- Sotomayor Inn of Court Member, 2018
- New content on the #blog is up! Check it out at https://t.co/p5I24ghKj3 https://t.co/YCxcHHLLU1
- She'll need good representation, and so will you 😄. Reach out to the Colorado Lawyer Team for a consultation at… https://t.co/kiFdAPWfBc
- Did you know that here at the Colorado Lawyer Team, we now do legal strategy calls? Check it out! https://t.co/MmMwtmyGFP
- It’s already happening. Lol. Use real words. Teach your kids consent. They’ll spread the message. Hahaha https://t.co/5XFdV56HJa
- It's been awhile since we've properly introduced ourselves, so meet #NotYourAverageLawyers and the team that makes… https://t.co/vfO0kCifi4
Last Updated: 5/15/2022