Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Greenwood Village, CO
Lisa Fine Moses is a partner at LFM Defense in Greenwood Village, Colorado. She is a criminal defense lawyer with over 28 years of experience practicing law. Some of the cases she takes on include first-degree murder, sexual assaults, robbery, domestic violence, possession and distribution of drugs, and so on.
Ms. Moses has immense experience trying cases in federal and state courts. She efficiently fights for the rights of her clients accused of an offence or wrongdoing. Ms. Moses is well aware of the life-changing impact of these charges and aggressively fights for her clients’ rights and liberties.
With a Bachelor of Arts degree from the Colorado College, Ms. Moses has a Juris Doctor from the University of Denver College of Law. Ms. Moses is admitted to practice in the state of Colorado, the United States Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit and the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado.
For her remarkable work in the criminal defense field, Ms. Moses was the recipient of the Jonathon Olom Award by the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar. She has also received a 10.0 rating on Avvo and has an AV Preeminent* peer review rating by Martindale Hubbell.
Ms. Moses has a reputation for the compassionate and zealous representation she provides and is a go-to lawyer for dedicated and impassioned advocacy. She has a long list of testimonials from satisfied and grateful clients, along with several endorsements from her peers.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 90%Criminal Defense
- 10%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
Assault & Battery, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Murder, Parole, Probation, Sex Offenses, Theft, DUI/DWI
- Super Lawyers: 2007 - 2022
About Lisa Moses
First Admitted: 1993, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.lfmdefense.com/lisa-fine-moses
- Recipient, Super Lawyer
- The Jonathan Olom Award was established by CCDB in 1985 to serve as a memorial to the remarkable Colorado defense attorney, Jon Olom. Designed to perpetuate and encourage others to follow the principles that Jon Olom lived and practiced by, the award is presented annually to an outstanding member of the criminal defense community based on the activities and accomplishments of the previous year and over his or her career. The general criterion for the award is “remarkable personal sacrifice made without regard to personal gain in the defense of the accused.” Factors considered by the nominating committee include a willingness to defend an accused without regard to public sentiment, personal advancement, or profit; professional excellence displayed in the face of adversity; adherence to high ethical standards; a willingness to assist, teach, and advise other practitioners; and a willingness to explore and develop criminal law and criminal advocacy to protect the rights of the accused and the innocent, Jonathan Olom Award, Colorado Criminal Defense Bar, 2012
- Train other attorneys trial skills., Faculty, Alternate Defense Counsel Trial Advocacy Training
- National program that teaches criminal defense attorneys trial skills., Faculty, National Criminal Defense College, 2017
- Lectured regarding cross examination of forensic professionals in sexual assault cases., Lecturer, Cross Examination of Experts in Sexual Assaults, 2015
- Colorado College, B.A., 1989
- United States 10th Circuit Court of Appeals, 2001
- Criminal Justice Act: Appointed to represent indigent persons in Federal Court, District of Colorado
- Alternate Defense Counsel: Contracted to represent indigent defendants in state court
- Colorado Bar, 1993
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 2001
Last Updated: 5/15/2022