Top rated criminal defense attorney in Greenwood Village, ColoradoLFM Defense
Practice Areas: Criminal defense, DUI-DWI, Food & drugs; view more
Licensed in Colorado since: 1992
Education: Creighton University School of Law
LFM Defense5200 DTC Parkway
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 Visit website
Rob Werking is a partner at LFM Defense, located in Greenwood Village, Colorado. He is a criminal defense attorney with over 30 years of legal experience. He represents clients throughout Colorado in county courts, state district courts and all municipal courts. The cases he takes on include the following and more:
- First-degree murder
- First-, second- and third-degree assault
- Sex assault
- Animal cruelty
- Possession and distribution of drugs
A zealous advocate for his clients, Mr. Werking has extensive experience fighting for the rights of those accused of wrongdoing. He provides sound counsel while keeping his clients’ best interests in mind. Committed to the needs of his clients, Mr. Werking is a compassionate attorney who understands the negative effects of being charged with a crime.
Mr. Werking has a bachelor’s degree in biology from the University of Colorado Boulder. He obtained his Juris Doctor from the Creighton University. He has a certificate of trial practice in criminal defense from the National Criminal Defense College. He also was part of the summer session curriculum at Harvard Law School from the National College for DUI Defense.
Actively affiliated with the legal community, Mr. Werking is a member of the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar, the National College for DUI Defense, the Aurora Association, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the Colorado Bar Association. He is also a certified administrator of field sobriety tests.
Mr. Werking is licensed to practice in the Arapahoe District and County courts, the Denver District and County courts, the Douglas County District and Douglas County courts, and the Aurora and Denver Municipal courts. For his top-notch and remarkable legal representation and work in the legal field, Mr. Werking has a 10.0 rating from Avvo.
Practice areasCriminal defense, Criminal defense: DUI/DWI, Food and drugs
Arrest & arraignment, Assault & battery, Criminal law, Drug & alcohol violations, Felony, Misdemeanor, Motor vehicle offenses, Murder, Probation, Sex offenses, Theft, Traffic violations, Criminal domestic violence, DUI/DWI
- 70% Criminal defense
- 20% Criminal defense: DUI/DWI
- 10% Food and drugs
First Admitted: 1992, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.lfmdefense.com/robert-werking
- University of Colorado, Boulder, B.A. Biology, 1989
- Lifetime Member Colorado Criminal Defense Bar; Arapahoe County Chapter Criminal Defense Bar Co-Chair; Member National College of DUI Defense Lawyers; Member National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member Colorado Bar Association; Member Arapahoe County Bar Association
- National College of DUI Defense, Intensive Summer Curriculum at Harvard University, Summer 2011. Certificate of Completion, Standard Field Sobriety Training, Dr. Lance Platt, August 2009. National Criminal Defense College, Trial Practice Institute, July 2007
- Recipient, Super Lawyer
- Co-Chair Arapahoe Chapter Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- Lifetime Member Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
Office location for Rob Werking
5200 DTC Parkway
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2023