Aaron A. Garber
Top rated Bankruptcy attorney in Littleton, ColoradoWadsworth Garber Warner Conrardy, P.C.
Aaron A. Garber is a top-rated attorney practicing in the Littleton, Colorado area. Providing legal representation in Colorado for a variety of different issues, Aaron Garber was selected to Super Lawyers for 2020 - 2024. He is admitted to practice before the courts in Colorado.
After completing undergraduate studies, Aaron A. Garber attended law school. Aaron Garber was enrolled at Temple University Beasley School of Law. He earned a juris doctor degree in 1997. Aaron Garber was admitted to the practice of law in 1997.
Attorneys like Aaron A. Garber are recognized by their peers for their outstanding work and commitment to the spirit of the legal profession. Their knowledge of the law, professional work ethic, and advocacy on behalf of their clients allow them to stand out among other attorneys in the field.
Aaron Garber represents clients with Bankruptcy: Business issues.
Practice areasBankruptcy: Business, Bankruptcy: Consumer, Business Litigation, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1997, Delaware
Professional Webpage: https://wgwc-law.com/
- Unveristy of Colorado , 1991
- Colorado, 2004
- Delaware , 1999
- New Jersey, 1998
- Pennsylvania, 1997
- Secretary, Colorado chapter of Federal Bar Association, 2017
- President, Colorado chapter of Federal Bar Association, 2018
- Vice President, Colorado chapter of Federal Bar Association, 2019
- Supreme Court of Colorado pro bono working group, 2018
- pro bono working group, 2019
- Supreme Court of Colorado pro bono working group, 2017
- Colorado Chapter, Vice President, Federal Bar Association , 2020
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2024