Aaron J. Conrardy
Top rated Bankruptcy attorney in Littleton, ColoradoWadsworth Garber Warner Conrardy, P.C.
Practice Areas: Bankruptcy, Business Litigation
Licensed in Colorado since: 2008
Education: Marquette University Law School
Wadsworth Garber Warner Conrardy, P.C.2580 West Main Street
Littleton, CO 80120 Phone: 303-296-1999 Email: Aaron J. Conrardy Visit website
Aaron Conrady’s practice focuses on general bankruptcy and bankruptcy litigation. This includes everything from simple to complex bankruptcy reorganizations and liquidations, workouts, fraudulent transfer and preference actions, non-dischargeability actions, exemption objections, objections to claims and relief from stay litigation.
Aaron has prosecuted and defended hundreds of cases in Bankruptcy Court, U.S. District Court and courts throughout the state of Colorado. He has also represented clients in numerous appeals.
Aside from his bankruptcy practice, Aaron also has extensive experience representing creditors in connection with public trustee and judicial foreclosures, collections, replevins, title curative actions and title subrogation.
First Admitted: 2008, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://wgwc-law.com/employees/aaron-j-conrardy/
- Past President, Catholic Lawyers Guild
- J.D. Marquette University Law School, 2008
- B.S. Finance, Marquette University, 2003
- ABA National Moot Court Competition, 2008
- Marquette University Law School Moot Court Board Member, 2007
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2018