Aaron J. Conrardy
Top Rated Bankruptcy Attorney in Littleton, CO
Selected to Rising Stars: 2015 - 2018
Aaron Conrady’s practice focuses on general bankruptcy and bankruptcy litigation. This includes everything from simple to complex bankruptcy reorganizations and liquidations, workouts, fraudulent transfer and preference actions, non-dischargeability actions, exemption objections, objections to claims and relief from stay litigation.
Aaron has prosecuted and defended hundreds of cases in Bankruptcy Court, U.S. District Court and courts throughout the state of Colorado. He has also represented clients in numerous appeals.
Aside from his bankruptcy practice, Aaron also has extensive experience representing creditors in connection with public trustee and judicial foreclosures, collections, replevins, title curative actions and title subrogation.
About Aaron J. Conrardy
First Admitted: 2008, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://wgwc-law.com/employees/aaron-j-conrardy/
- Past President, Catholic Lawyers Guild
- J.D. Marquette University Law School, 2008
- B.S. Finance, Marquette University, 2003
- ABA National Moot Court Competition, 2008
- Marquette University Law School Moot Court Board Member, 2007
- American Bankruptcy Institute
Last Updated: 5/20/2022