Attorney G. Aaron Suazo is the founder and principal of Suazo Law in Littleton, Colorado. Fully devoted to helping his clients with the serious and pressing legal issues affecting their families, their freedom and their future, Mr. Suazo provides exceptional counsel and support to clients throughout the greater Denver metro area and all across the state who have legal needs involving any of the following:
- Family law and divorce
- Domestic violence
- Court order enforcement
- Criminal defense
- DUI and traffic violation defense
Over the course of his legal career spanning more than 21 years, Mr. Suazo has gained a reputation as a fierce and tireless advocate for his clients who aggressively pursues the most favorable outcomes on their behalf as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. He has also become a champion for those stuck in abusive domestic situation, and he once served with Family Violence Unit with the Denver District Attorney’s Office, where he prosecuted many cases involving domestic violence and sexual assault.
As Senior Deputy District Attorney, Mr. Suazo also prosecuted numerous cases involving some of the most serious criminal charges. From this experience, he gained invaluable insight into the criminal justice system from both sides, which makes him all the most effective at devising the best defense strategies possible for the accused.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Suazo has earned a Top 100 Trial Lawyer designation from the National Trial Lawyers along with many other top rankings and endorsements from his peers. He has also received numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients, and he finds great reward in being able to help so many in his community during their times of dire need.
A 1996 graduate of the University of Colorado Boulder, Mr. Suazo returned to his alma mater and obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Colorado Law School in 1999. He is an active member of the Colorado and Denver Bar Associations as well as the Arapahoe Bar Association and the Douglas County Bar Association. In addition, he has served as president, vice president, secretary and treasurer of the.
First Admitted: 1999, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://suazolaw.com/team_member/aaron-suazo/
- Douglas Elbert Bar Association (DEBA), Secretary, 2016 to 2017
- Douglas Elbert Bar Association (DEBA), Treasurer, 2015 to 2016
- Arapahoe Bar Association, Member
- Douglas Elbert Bar Association (DEBA), V. P., 2017 to 2018
- Douglas Elbert Bar Association (DEBA), President, 2018 to 2019
- Douglas County Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- Colorado, 1999
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Secretary of the Douglas Elbert Bar Association, 2016
- Douglas Elbert Bar Association Treasurer, 2015
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer 2014 Award
- University of Colorado, B.A., 1996
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023