Kathryn E. Miller
Top rated alternative dispute resolution attorney in Littleton, ColoradoLittleton Alternative Dispute Resolution, Inc.
Kathryn E. Miller is the founder of Littleton Alternative Dispute Resolution, based out of Littleton, Colorado. Ms. Miller uses alternative dispute resolution methods such as arbitration and mediation to help clients resolve their legal problems in a non adversarial manner without the need for litigation. She serves clients in Littleton and throughout the Denver metropolitan area.
Ms. Miller has over four decades of legal experience. A former litigator, she founded her firm in 1997 to help individuals and businesses avoid the cost and burden of litigation. She mediates cases in a wide variety of areas, including workplace disputes, elder law and probate.
Away from her practice, Ms. Miller writes and speaks extensively on alternative dispute resolution and employment law topics. She sits on the labor and employment arbitration panel for the American Arbitration Association and belongs to the Arapahoe County Bar Association, the Colorado Bar Association and the Colorado Women’s Bar Association. She has been involved in many local community organizations over the years.
Her contributions to the legal profession have led to considerable recognition for Ms. Miller. She is a neutral in the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers, a member of the National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals and listed in the publication The Best Lawyers in America. Martindale-Hubbell gave its AV Preeminent* rating, the highest available.
A graduate of Dartmouth College, where she earned a bachelor’s degree, Ms. Miller went on to earn her law degree from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. She holds licenses to practice law before all Colorado state courts, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasAlternative dispute resolution
- 100% Alternative dispute resolution
First Admitted: 1980, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.ladrmediation.com/attorney-neutrals/kathryn-e-mi...
- Colorado Judicial Institute from 2007-2009
- Arapahoe County Bar Association
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1995
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 1980
- Colorado, 1980
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1980
- Labor Law Forum Committee from 1993-1995
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America for over 20 years, Colorado Super Lawyers, inducted into the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers, member National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
- The Practitioner’s Guide to Colorado Employment Law (Co-Managing Editor), numerous journal articles
- The Practitioner’s Guide to Colorado Employment Law, Editor
- Frequent Lecturer, Employment, Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire, 1977, A.B., Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Office location for Kathryn E. Miller
1901 West Littleton Boulevard
Littleton, CO 80120
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2023