Top rated Family Law attorney in Lone Tree, ColoradoGriffiths Law PC
Practice Areas: Family Law, Criminal Defense; view more
Licensed in Colorado since: 2015
Education: Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
Griffiths Law PC10375 Park Meadows Drive
Lone Tree, CO 80124 Visit website
Jamie is an experienced attorney that focuses her practice on family law.
With Jamie’s years of experience as an attorney, she has successfully negotiated and settled numerous domestic relations cases that resulted in favorable results for her clients. Jamie’s keen negotiation skills help her clients settle cases effectively and efficiently.
In addition to Jamie’s negotiation skills, she has tried nearly 100 trials in criminal law and domestic relations. Jamie’s litigation skills set her apart as a domestic relations attorney. If Jamie cannot settle your case, she can strategically litigate it to achieve the best possible results. Jamie handles a variety of domestic relations issues. Jamie handles divorce cases and child custody disputes among parents and has dealt with several complex grandparents’ rights cases that have resulted in favorable results for her clients and the best interests of the children involved. Many people are moving to Colorado, and Jamie’s expertise includes vast knowledge of the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act (“UCCJEA”) to help parents navigate their legal steps when they move. Jamie’s passion in her domestic relations cases is achieving favorable results for the family and the children involved.
Jamie earned her Juris Doctorate from Campbell University School of Law, cum laude, in the top 15% of her class while serving on the law review. She also earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Northern Colorado, cum laude, in Political Science and Communications. Jamie is passionate about volunteering and helping out in her local community. Jamie is a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) who works with children when they are, unfortunately, part of the dependency and neglect system. She also volunteers to help victims of Human Trafficking by offering pro bono services to them.
Jamie has never been one to turn down a challenge and loves an opportunity to thrive in her personal and professional life. Jamie is an avid weightlifter who has participated in and won several Strong Woman Competitions. She is a native of Colorado, so she enjoys all things fitness and, in her free time, spends time with her family hiking, snowboarding, and swimming.
Practice areasFamily Law, Criminal Defense
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Criminal Law, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Father's Rights, Marital Property, Paternity
- 90% Family Law
- 10% Criminal Defense
First Admitted: 2015, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.griffithslawpc.com/attorneys/jamie-paine/
- Joint Parental Decision-Making and COVID-19 – Can I vaccinate my child?, September 1, 2021
- Women in Law Diversity Meeting, Speaker, 2018
- Decoding Symbols in the Courtroom, McNair’s Scholar, 2012
- Moonshine, Marijuana, and Medical Bills: An examination of Social Host Liability, Campbell Law School Law Review Comment, 2014
- Types of Parenting Plans & Custody Schedules in 2021, December, 16, 2020
- The Effects of Domestic Violence on Parental Rights, December 16, 2020
- Does my Domestic Violence Case Impact my Divorce or Custody Case?, May 24, 2021
- The Rules of Professional Conduct: Be Respectful, Best Lawyers Newsletter, June 1, 2021
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Colorado Legal Aid-Associate Board Member 2020
- Alliance to Lead Impact In Global Human Trafficking-Volunteer
- University of Northern Colorado, B.A., Political Science and Communications, Cum Laude
- , Rising Star, Colorado Super Lawyers, 2022
- Leadership Award, Metropolitan Mayors and Commissioners Youth Leadership, 2008
- Winner, Richard S. Lord Intramural Moot Court Competition, Campbell Law School, 2013
- Book Award, Campbell Law School, 2013
Office location for Jamie Paine
10375 Park Meadows Drive
Lone Tree, CO 80124
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2023