Jason T. Landress
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Parker, CO
As an associate at Susan Fuller & Associates, PC, Jason T. Landress is committed to representing clients in Parker and Douglas County, Colorado. He focuses his practice on handling criminal defense, personal injury and family law matters that involve litigation.
In 2005, Mr. Landress graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in political science from the University of Denver. He then attended the Washburn University School of Law, earning a Juris Doctor and Certificate in Trial Advocacy in 2008. While in law school, he was invited to join The Order of Barristers.
Though the details of every case that Mr. Landress handles may vary, one common thread is his dedication to protecting the rights of the people he represents. He is prepared to take on even the most complex matters to ensure that his clients' best interests are served. His thorough attention to detail and tenacity for justice have, time and again, secured favorable outcomes for his clients.
As a testament to his successes, Mr. Landress has been listed in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100; he holds an Avvo "Superb" rating; the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys honored him in its Top 10 Under 40 list; and the National Association of Distinguished Counsel named him in its listing of the Nation's Top One Percent.
Mr. Landress is a member of the Colorado Bar Association, the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, the El Paso County Bar Association and the Christian Legal Society. He is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado.
About Jason T. Landress
First Admitted: 2009, Colorado
Professional Webpage: http://www.sfullerlaw.com/Attorneys/Jason-T-Landress.shtml
- Colorado Bar Association, 2009 - Present
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 2009
- El Paso County Bar Association, 2012 - Present
- Colorado, 2009
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2012 - Present
- Christian Legal Society, Board of Directors, 2012 - Present
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers - The Nation Trial Lawyers Association, 2014 - Present
- The Order of Barristers, Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, Kansas, 2008
- Nationally Ranked Top 10 Under 40 - National Assoc. of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2015
- Nation's Top One Percent - National Association of Distinguished Counsel, 2015 - Present
- Brian S. Gardner Outstanding Young Lawyer Award - El Paso County Bar Assoc., 2014
- Jeffrey Hobirk v. Colorado School District 11
- Certified Trial Advoacate, Washburn University School of Law: Center for Excellence in Advo, 2008
- University of Denver, B.A. cum laude, Honors: Phi Betta Kappa Major: Political Science, 2005
Last Updated: 5/15/2022