Casey A. Quillen
Top rated civil litigation attorney in Steamboat Springs, ColoradoRuebel & Quillen, LLC
Practice Areas: Civil litigation, Business litigation, Appellate view more
Licensed in Colorado since: 2004
Education: University of Colorado Law School
Ruebel & Quillen, LLC430 Yampa St
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487 Phone: 888-989-1777 Email: Casey A. Quillen Visit website
Casey A. Quillen is one of the founders of Ruebel & Quillen, LLC, a boutique litigation firm focusing on the areas of architect and engineer defense, construction defect, and personal injury defense. She has represented national design firms, insurance companies, design professionals, subcontractors, business owners, and individuals in myriad disputes. She has successfully litigated before judges and juries at all levels of federal court and Colorado state courts.
In 2016 she relocated to Steamboat Springs, Colorado where she continues to represent the interests of businesses and individuals in civil lawsuits.
Ms. Quillen is a graduate of the University of Colorado School of Law where she received the Melanie Ruth Vogel Scholarship and Legal Aid Award. Following law school she clerked for the Honorable Justice Rebecca Love Kourlis.
Casey Quillen serves the entire state of Colorado with offices in both Westminster, CO and Steamboat Springs, CO.
Practice areasCivil litigation: defense, Business litigation, Appellate, Insurance coverage, Professional liability: defense
First Admitted: 2004, Colorado
Professional Webpage: http://www.quillen.law
- Northwest Colorado Bar Association, Northwest Colorado Bar Association Secretary, Legal Entrepeneurs for Justice Board of Directors, Colorado Bar Association
- Metro Volunteer Lawyers
- Point/Counterpoint Article - Addendum to Formal Ethics 91: Ethical Duties of Attorney Selected by Insurer to Represent its Insured, Author, Point/Counterpoint Article, Colorado Lawyer, 2013
- Defense verdict for HVAC contractor against allegations of carbon monoxide exposure., 2018
- Defense verdict for business owner against claims of negligently causing a fire., 2018
- Defense verdict for motorcyclist against personal injury action., 2017
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of design professional on construction defect claims., 2014
- Defense verdict for restaraunt against personal injury claim., 2019
- Complete defense verdict for property owner arising from cat attack on premises., 2014
- Complete defense verdict for property owner in personal injury action arising from Razor scooter crash on sidewalk crossind Defendants' property., 2015
- Summary judgment for property owner sued for personal injuries suffered by teenage user of trampoline., 2016
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2016