Top rated business litigation attorney in Wheat Ridge, ColoradoEnockson Law LLC
Practice Areas: Business litigation, Real estate, Construction litigation; view more
Licensed in Colorado since: 1997
Education: University of Denver Sturm College of Law
Enockson Law LLC4350 Wadsworth Blvd
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 Visit website
For over twenty years, Paul Enockson has been a tireless advocate for his clients, representing them in complex civil litigation in Colorado and throughout the United States. Paul’s civil ligation practice focuses on all types of business litigation, including breach of contract, payment disputes, business torts such as interference with contract and non-compete claims, breach of fiduciary duty claims, commercial real estate disputes, and construction litigation.
Paul also has an active False Claims Act practice representing whistleblower qui tam relators in actions to recover money fraudulently taken from the Federal government. His cases have involved healthcare fraud, oil and gas fraud, and fraudulent procurement cases.
Outside of his law practice, Mr. Enockson stays active in his legal community through membership in professional organizations. He is a member of the Denver Bar Association, the Colorado Bar Association, the Wheat Ridge Business Association and the Applewood Business Association.
Contributing his time on a volunteer basis is important to Mr. Enockson, and he frequently takes on pro bono cases. He was part of a legal team that recovered over $1 million in a 2013 case against the Colorado State Patrol.
Mr. Enockson earned a bachelor’s degree in political science and philosophy from Hamline University in St. Paul, Minnesota, and received his law degree from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. He is qualified to practice before all Colorado state courts, the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th and 10th Circuits.
Practice areasBusiness litigation, Real estate: business, Construction litigation: business, Employment & labor: employee
Trade secret, Non-compete agreements, Whistleblower
- 30% Business litigation
- 30% Real estate: business
- 20% Construction litigation: business
- 20% Employment & labor: employee
First Admitted: 1997, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://enocksonlaw.com/about-paul/
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- Member of the Colorado Bar Association, Denver Bar Association, Wheat Ridge Chamber of Commerice, and Wheat Ridge Business Association, 2019
- Eagle Scout
- Colorado Super Lawyers, 2019 (Business Litigation)
- Colorado Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2009-2012)
- Hamline University, BA in Political Science and Philosophy, 1994
- Settlement of False Claims Act Case on behalf of client in the amount of $18 million, followed by a successful award to the client of 20% of the settlement, 2016
- Enockson Law successfully defended its client in a bench trial in Denver District Court. The case arose out of Enockson Law’s client’s termination from her employer that resulted in claims beings asserted against her, and counterclaims being alleged back against the employer for money due to the client as well as a claim of ownership in the company. Enockson Law’s client was awarded $294,038, plus attorney’s fees and costs in the amount of $103,325 for a total award of $397,363., 2021
- Enockson Law prevailed in a two day bench trial on behalf of its client who was seeking to recover money paid for the purchase of a downtown Denver nightclub. After hearing all of the evidence, the Court ruled in Enockson Law’s client’s favor by finding that an agreement existed for the purchase of the nightclub, and that the defendants had breached the agreement when they changed the terms of the deal and refused to allow Enockson Law’s client to continue performing the agreement. Enockson Law’s client was awarded $158,083., 2020
- Settlement of False Claims Act case on behalf of client in the amount of $2.35 million, 2020
- Dismissal of $300,000 breach of contract claim against client with no payment by client following successful motion that resulted in plaintiff agreeing to drop the case. , 2019
- Qui Tam
Office location for Paul Enockson
4350 Wadsworth Blvd
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2009 - 2012