Andrew E. Wallace
Top rated workers' compensation attorney in Bridgeport, ConnecticutJacobs & Wallace, PLLC
Practice Areas: Workers' compensation, Personal injury; view more
Licensed in Connecticut since: 2009
Education: New England Law | Boston
Jacobs & Wallace, PLLC1087 Broad St
Bridgeport, CT 06604 Visit website
Andrew E. Wallace is an attorney at the law firm of Jacobs and Wallace PLLC, helping clients in Connecticut and Massachusetts. Focusing his practice on personal injury and workers’ compensation, Mr. Wallace provides counsel to injured workers in a variety of fields, including delivery workers, healthcare workers, grocery store workers and construction workers. This includes both workplace accidents as well as illnesses due to exposure in the workplace. Mr. Wallace also handles cases involving auto accidents, pedestrian and bicycle accidents, injuries resulting from slips and falls and wrongful death.
In 2008, Mr. Wallace graduated from New England Law, earning a Juris Doctor. Before that, he attended Providence College, where he received a Bachelor of Science in business management in 2005.
Taking a practical approach to the cases he handles; Mr. Wallace is committed to helping those who have suffered injuries due to the negligent actions of other people or businesses to recover the compensation they deserve. Empathetic to the challenges his clients may be facing after an injury or illness, he provides compassionate assistance while still offering the honest guidance they need. Drawing on the experience he gained while managing the workers’ compensation departments for one of the largest personal injury law firms in Connecticut, Mr. Wallace guides his clients through the legal process, aggressively advocating on their behalf. He has an Avvo “Superb” rating and has been named in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40.
Admitted to practice law in the states of Connecticut and Massachusetts, as well as before the Supreme Court of the United States, Mr. Wallace is active in the legal community. He is a member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice.
Practice areasWorkers' compensation: claimant, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
First Admitted: 2008, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://jwlawct.com/team_member/andrew-e-wallace/
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, & 2021, Attorney/Owner, Superlawyers.com
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40
- State of Connecticut, 2009
- State of Massachusetts, 2008
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2014
- Providence College, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
- Orzech v Giacco Oil Claimant was injured at work when he slipped and fell delivering oil. His doctor referred him for a knee replacement surgery, however, the insurance company sought a trial on this issue. Unfortunately, Mr. Orzech fell into a deep depression from his pain and sadly took his own life. After seven Formal Hearing sessions, the claim was found compensable by the Compensation Commissioner and was Affirmed on appeal to the CRB., 2019
Office location for Andrew E. Wallace
1087 Broad St
Bridgeport, CT 06604
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2022