Frank A. Bailey
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Bridgeport, CT
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
A skilled trial lawyer, Frank A. Bailey handles litigation, appeals and claims on behalf of people who have suffered a personal injury or workplace accident. He is an attorney at Tremont Sheldon P.C., where he represents clients from Bridgeport, Fairfield, Milford, Stratford, East Haven, New Haven and Shelton, Connecticut, as well as those throughout Fairfield County, New Haven, and Litchfield Counties.
Mr. Bailey has been practicing law for more than three decades. He is devoted to exposing negligence and the many ways it affects a victim’s life. Over the course of his career, he has recovered significant verdicts and settlements on behalf of clients. For those successes, he has earned a number of accolades. He has received the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell, he holds an Avvo “Superb” rating, he has been listed in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 and he has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America.
Admitted to practice before all federal and state courts in Connecticut, Mr. Bailey is thorough in his approach to every case. Further, he is compassionate toward those he represents, frequently communicating with them and getting to know their circumstances.
A frequent guest lecturer, Mr. Bailey is the former chairman of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association’s Workers’ Compensation Section, and he is a member of the Greater Bridgeport Bar Association, Inc., the American Association for Justice, the American Bar Association and the Connecticut Bar Association.
After receiving an undergraduate degree from Cornell University in 1984, Mr. Bailey earned a Juris Doctor from the University of Connecticut School of Law in 1987. Outside his practice, he is involved with the Boy Scouts of America.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Motor Vehicle Defects, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical
- Super Lawyers: 2007 - 2013, 2015 - 2022
About Frank A. Bailey
First Admitted: 1987, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.tremontsheldon.com/attorney/frank-a-bailey/
- University of Connecticut, J.D., 1987
- Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, A.B., 1984
- Greater Bridgeport Bar Association: Executive Board, 2021
- Greater Bridgeport Bar Association, President, 2020
- American Bar Association, Member, 2021
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2021
- Workers' Compensation Section of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Past Chairman, 2021
- American Association for Justice, Member, 2021
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member, 2021
- Recognized for Workers Compensation, The Best Lawyers of America®, The Best Lawyers in America®, 2021
- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell, 2021
- Connecticut Super Lawyers®, Connecticut Super Lawyers®, 2021
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board of Directors, Orange Foundation, which provides scholarships and grants to community service organizations, 2021
Last Updated: 5/25/2022