Frederick D. Paoletti, Jr.
Top rated criminal defense attorney in Bridgeport, ConnecticutPaoletti & Gusmano, Attorneys at Law
Practice Areas: Criminal defense, DUI-DWI, Personal injury; view more
Licensed in Connecticut since: 1982
Education: California Western School of Law
Paoletti & Gusmano, Attorneys at Law3301 Main Street
Bridgeport, CT 06606 Visit website
Frederick D. Paoletti Jr. established the law firm of Paoletti & Gusmano, Attorneys at Law, in 1990. Previously an experienced founding partner in two reputable law firms, Mr. Paoletti has the distinction of having served as a special master for the Connecticut Superior Court. He has also lectured before the Greater Bridgeport Bar Association and sat on the Regional Advisory Board for Housatonic Community College. He is admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, the United States Supreme Court and all state and federal courts in Connecticut. Mr. Paoletti primarily serves the Bridgeport, Connecticut, area.
As a testament to his professional achievements, attorney Paoletti has acquired the high rating of AV Preeminent from Martindale-Hubbell* and is an honored membered of the Million Dollar Advocate Forum. In Mr. Paoletti's practice, he successfully concentrates in several areas of law, including criminal defense, DUI/DWI, personal injury litigation (defense and plaintiff), real estate and family law, estate planning, appeals and business law.
Mr. Paoletti is an active member of several well-known legal associations, including the American Association for Justice, American Bar Association, Connecticut Bar Association, Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Greater Bridgeport Bar Association and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Mr. Paoletti does not shrink from even the most complicated cases and will actively pursue justice for those who seek his legal assistance. For clients seeking criminal defense representation, the extensive track record and professional accomplishments of Frederick Paoletti clearly offer a distinct advantage.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasCriminal defense, Criminal defense: DUI/DWI, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
Criminal fraud, Criminal law, Criminal domestic violence, Personal injury - plaintiff, Personal injury - defense
- 70% Criminal defense
- 20% Criminal defense: DUI/DWI
- 10% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1982
Professional Webpage: http://www.paolettilaw.net/Paoletti/Frederick-D-Paoletti-Jr....
- Named in Connecticut Magazine and New England Super Lawyers Magazine as a Super Lawyer in Criminal Defense, 2012 - 2018
- Member, Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- AV Peer Review rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut, B.A., Magna Cum Laude, 1979
- Member, Regional Advisory Board For Housatonic Community Technical College
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, Greater Bridgeport Bar Association
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1989
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1989
- Member, Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member, Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut, 1982
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1983
- Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Office location for Frederick D. Paoletti, Jr.
3301 Main Street
Bridgeport, CT 06606
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2022