George W. Ganim, Jr. has been practicing law since 1985 focusing on personal injury law. Attorney Ganim has extensive trial experience in having tried cases from a simple automobile accident to wrongful death. He is admitted to and practiced before the Superior Court of the State of Connecticut; Appellate Court of the State of Connecticut ; Supreme Court of the State of Connecticut; United States District Court for the District of Connecticut and the Second Circuit Court of Appeals in New York. Attorney Ganim is also admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court.
Attorney Ganim is a member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association.
As a testament to his professional achievements, Attorney Ganim has acquired the high rating of AV Preeminent from Martindale-Hubbell*
Attorney Ganim peers have recognized him with the following comments:
"Exceptional trial lawyer. Has tried numerous cases to verdict. Intelligent, thorough and always well-prepared."
"Exceptional lawyer who has tried numerous civil cases to verdict. He also handles criminal matters though my personal experience with him is limited to civil practice. Would highly recommend his services. Would describe him as being honest and having the utmost integrity."
"George is an excellent attorney with tremendous experience and the highest level of legal knowledge. "
"George Ganim is an excellent lawyer with the highest ethical standards. In my opinion he deserves the highest possiblerating by Martindale-Hubbell---AV "
"I have known George for twenty years and have always known him to practice to the highest ethical standards. George is knowledgeable and experienced and is highly accomplished in the legal field at this time in his career. I do and would recommend George highly to anyone who might ask. "
"I have known George Ganim for many years and I have always found him to be very knowledgable about the law and trial practice, in particular. George also possesses the highest legal ethical standards and I caanot say enough good things about him in that regard."
Attorney Ganim's clients have also commented on his representation of them:
"Because of a driver's negligence I was really hit badly by a car. I got admitted in hospital and had to pay a huge medical bill. After my recovery I filed a case against that driver. Mr. Ganim was my lawyer for that case. Mr. Ganim has a good experience in personal injury law. He helped to get all the money from that driver. He provides best assistance in personal injury cases and his fees is also very reasonable."
"Mr.Ganim has a good experience in personal injury law. He provides best assistance in personal injury cases and his fees are also very reasonable."
Attorney George W. Ganim, Jr maintain his office at:
3422 Main Street, Bridgeport, Connecticut 06606
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
First Admitted: 1985, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: http://www.ganiminjurylawyers.com/about-our-firm-personal-in...
- 2 million dollar attachment to man injured in a Motor Vehicle Accident.
- $575,000 settlement for injuries suffered in a mortor vehicle accident which aoccurred on State Street in Briidgeport, Ct
- 1.6 mil verdict. Client suffered ankle iinjury when struck by a clamp truck while working in a Sears warehouse
- $145,000 for 59 year old man who fell tripped over curbing not properly painted at shopping center
- 53 year old man with neck injury receives settlement for $275,000 when struck by vehicle that fled from the scene of the accident in Stamford, Connecticut. The operator of the vehicle was chased by the injured man and caught several miles from the scene of the accident. The operator of the vehicle at fault only maintained a $25,000 insurance policy which was paid by his insurance company. The injured man then collected another $250,000 through his own automobile insurance policy as his case proceeded with a trial date. Robert V.
- Total amount of insurance coverage in the amount of $100,000 to a 58 year old women who suffered a back injury. Constanza Z.
- $185.000 for 25 year old man who fell when deck step gave way due to it not being properly bolted.
- 26 year old receives $70,000 after being involved in an accident with an ambulance on it's way to an emergency call. The driver had reported to the police that his sirens and lights were on as he approached the intersection where the accident occurred. Upon investigation by Attorney Ganim witnesses were discovered which contradicted the ambulance drivers story thereby leading to a settlement of the case. Dennis W.
- Female bank executive received $220,000 after being struck on I95 and injuring her neck. Helen W.
- 66 year old man receives $159,500 after suffering a neck injury in a motor vehicle accident in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Alfredo E.
- Infant not in car seat receives $195,000 in motor vehicle. At the time of the accident the infant was 6 months old and essentially made a full recovery at the time of settlement having received a concussion like injury. Justin H.
- Connecticut State Bar. United States District Court for the District of Connecticut. United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. United States Supreme Court Connecticut. Trial Lawyers Association. Connecticut Bar Association.
- Member of Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association. Member Connecticut Bar Association
- AV Preeminent Rating- a testiment to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellance., AV Preeminent Rating-
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trail Lawyers- is a professional organization composed of the premier trial lawyers from across the country who exemplify superior qualifications as a civil plaintiff or criminal defense trial lawyers. , The National Trial Lawyers Association
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, construction work isthe second most dangerous occupation in Connecticut. Construction accident victims deserve compensation for their injuries. Are you dealing with an injury caused in a construction accident in Bridgeport or Connecticut?, How to Prevent Accidents in Construction Sites in Connecticut?
- According to Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) of US Department of Labor slips, trips, and falls constitute the majority of general industry accidents causing 15% of all accidental deaths. OSHA has prescribed specific standards for Walking/working surfaces for the general industry, shipyard employment, marine terminals, long shoring, and the construction industry., Slips and Falls Prevention -- Connecticut Personal Injury Law
- A construction accident attorney can help you understand how to file a civil suit and under what legal theories to bring the action. If applicable, they can help you with a Workers' Compensation claim. If you have been seriously injured in a construction accident, you may be eligible to file a personal injury claim in addition to a Workers' Compensation claim., How a Construction Accident Attorney Can Help , 2017
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, construction work is the second most dangerous occupation in Connecticut. Employees are entitled to protection from hazards and potential accidents. Construction sites are the most dangerous places to work. There are many different causes of construction site accidents., Common Causes Of Construction Site Accidents
- In this video, "Bridgeport Motor Vehicle Accident", Personal Injury Attorney George W. Ganim, Jr. talks about getting the highest compensation for personal injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident. He has almost three decades of experience in dealing with motor vehicle accident injury claims. If the insurance company fails to pay the compensation, he will fight for you.Attorney George W. Ganim, Jr. services all of Connecticut, including: Bridgeport, Trumbull, Monroe, Stratford, Milford, Woodbridge, New Haven, North Haven, Hamden, Fairfield, Easton, Weston, Westport, Norwalk, Darien, New Canaan, Stamford, Danbury, Wilton, Waterbury, Wallingford, Derby Ansonia, Seymour, and Oxford.If you have suffered an injury or loss due to someone else's negligence in a motor vehicle accident, please contact the Ganim Injury Lawyers at (203) 445-6542 / (877)828-4279 or email [email protected] for a Free Consultation Today.Visit his office at 86 Cherry Street, Milford, Connecticut 06460, formally of 4666 Main Street, Bridgeport, Connecticut., Personal Injury Attorney George W. Ganim, Jr.
- Car accidents leave thousands of people injured every day. These injuries can be severe, life altering, or even fatal. If you have been in a car accident and have suffered severe injuries, it is very important to contact an experienced car accident attorney without any delay. Ganim Injury Lawyers have extensive trial experience in all aspects of personal injury cases, as well as the ability to negotiate excellent settlements for clients. If you have suffered an injury in a car accident, due to someone else's negligence, contact Ganim Injury Lawyers immediately. , Car Accident Attorneys Connecticut George W Ganim, Jr.
- Every year thousands of people are harmed or killed due to construction site accidents. As the workers work at height, there is a danger of falling down or other employees on the same site may encounter the risk of falling objects when they work at ground level. If you or a loved one has been injured in a construction site accident, it is very important that you seek help from a qualified Bridgeport construction accident attorney as soon as possible. These legal professionals will stand up for you and fight to see you compensated for your pain and suffering., Causes of Construction Accident Injuries
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, 1984
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2022