Harold L. Rosnick
Top rated personal injury attorney in Bridgeport, ConnecticutMiller, Rosnick, D’Amico, August & Butler, P.C.
Harold L. Rosnick is an attorney at the law firm of Miller, Rosnick, D’Amico, August & Butler, P.C., in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Mr. Rosnick handles personal injury cases, with a particular focus on motor vehicle accidents. He has over 40 years of legal experience and represents clients in Connecticut and nationwide.
Mr. Rosnick has substantial experience with legal issues related to motor vehicle accidents, including commercial vehicle accidents, truck accidents and motor vehicle reconstruction. He is dedicated to fighting for full and fair compensation on behalf of his clients and has recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for the injured and their families.
Some of Mr. Rosnick’s notable cases include a $2.5 million verdict after the death of a 10-year-old boy in a motor vehicle accident and a $1.8 million settlement for the family of a young woman injured by a drunk driver. He is known as the first Connecticut attorney to initiate a product liability case against a manufacturer for a defective hip replacement procedure.
Committed to serving his legal community, Mr. Rosnick participates in various professional organizations. He is a member of the Greater Bridgeport Bar Association, the Connecticut Bar Association, the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association and the American Association for Justice.
After graduating cum laude from the University of Connecticut with a bachelor’s degree, Mr. Rosnick earned his law degree from the University of Connecticut School of Law. He holds licenses to practice law before all Connecticut state courts, the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut, the U.S. Court of Appeals of the 2nd Circuit and the U.S. Tax Court.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Construction litigation: consumer, Insurance coverage
- 70% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Construction litigation: consumer
- 10% Insurance coverage
First Admitted: 1972, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.millerandrosnick.com/attorney/harold-l-rosnick/
- Harold Rosnick has been active for decades in many charitable, civic and youth activities. He has served as the Chairman of the JCC and Jewish Federation of Eastern Fairfield County for four years and is a member of the board of directors of the Jewish Foundation of Eastern Fairfield County. He has served on the boards of Jewish Family Services, Inc., Easton Little League, Easton/Redding Soccer Club, Easton Youth Basketball, and the Charles Smith Foundation. He has chaired many charitable golf tournaments for many years including on behalf of the Cardinal Shehan Center and the Jewish Community Center.
- “Super Lawyer” by Super Lawyer Magazine in the area of Personal Injury
- Member, Connecticut Trial Lawyer's Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- U.S. Tax Court, 1977
- Member, Greater Bridgeport Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut, 1972
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit, 1972
- Connecticut, 1972
- Harold Rosnick is a member of the board of directors of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association. He has also served as a lecturer on personal injury matters on behalf of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association. He is also a member of the Bridgeport Bar Association, the Connecticut Bar Association and The American Association For Justice.
- University of Connecticut, B.A., Cum Laude, 1969
Office location for Harold L. Rosnick
1087 Broad Street
Bridgeport, CT 06604
- Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2022