Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Bridgeport, CT
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
An advocate for the injured, Jason Tremont is a partner at Tremont Sheldon P.C. in Connecticut. He focuses his practice on litigating personal injury cases involving motor vehicle accidents and sex abuse. His clients come throughout Connecticut including from Bridgeport, all parts of Fairfield County such as Stratford and Trumbull, New Haven County including Milford as well as Litchfield County and Hartford.
In 1989, Mr. Tremont received a Bachelor of Arts in political science from Dickinson College. He then earned a Juris Doctor cum laude in 1992 from the University of Baltimore School of Law.
For more than 25 years, Mr. Tremont has devoted his work to helping people navigate some of the most significant decisions they will ever make about their future. Compensation from a personal injury claim may not undo the damage that has been done, but it does go a long way toward covering the cost of recovery and restoring other losses.
Mr. Tremont also understands the deep emotional toll these incidents take. He has represented more than 150 people who have suffered sexual abuse. Keenly aware of how sensitive these issues are, he is patient and compassionate with clients as they move through the justice system.
For his client-focused approach and ability to return results, Mr. Tremont has earned the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell. He has been listed in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 and selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America.**
Mr. Tremont is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association, the Greater Bridgeport Bar Association, Inc., the American Association for Justice and the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association. He also lectures to groups across the state on personal injury and trial practice topics.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
** The Best Lawyers in America® 2019. Copyright 2019 by Woodward/White, Inc., Aiken, SC
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Motor Vehicle Defects, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2022
About Jason Tremont
First Admitted: 1992, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.tremontsheldon.com/attorney/jason-e-tremont/
- Fairfield College Prepatory School, 1985
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Cum Laude, J.D., 1992
- Dickinson College, Bachelor of Arts, Honors: Studied Abroad in Bologna, Italy, Major: Political Science, 1989
- Connecticut Bar Association, 2021
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Executive Committee, Medical Malpractice Committee, Member, 2021
- Member, Greater Bridgeport Bar Association, 2021
- American Association for Justice, Member, 2021
- Board of Governors, Connecticut Trial Lawyers, 2021
- , Lawyers of Distinction Personal Injury, Lawyers of Distinction, 2021
- Selected for over 15 years., Connecticut Super Lawyers®, Connecticut Super Lawyers®, 2021
- Highest Rating for a Lawyer., AV Rated , Martindale-Hubbell, 2021
- Selected for over 15 years., Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, The Best Lawyers in America®, 2021
- One of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Connecticut, The National Trial Lawyers , 2021
Last Updated: 5/15/2022