Michael J. Rosnick
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Bridgeport, CT
Selected to Rising Stars: 2008 - 2012
Highly regarded by clients and peers alike, Michael J. Rosnick devotes his career to representing victims of negligence. He takes personal injury cases in Southport, Bridgeport, Fairfield, Westport, Trumbull and Fairfield County, Connecticut. In matters such as car accidents, slip-and-falls, wrongful death, animal bites, construction accidents and trucking accidents, he routinely secures verdicts and settlements that favor those he represents.
Among his successes is a case in which a client was injured in a car accident. Mr. Rosnick returned a settlement of $1 million. In another matter involving a drunk driving accident, he helped bring about a settlement of nearly $1.9 million. For results such as these, he holds an Avvo “Superb” rating; he has been listed in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100; and he has been listed in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40.
In 1996, Mr. Rosnick earned a Bachelor of Arts from Skidmore College. He then attended the Quinnipiac University School of Law, graduating with a Juris Doctor in 2000.
Today, Mr. Rosnick is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut. He has also appeared on behalf of clients before the State of Connecticut Workers’ Compensation Commission, the Connecticut Superior Court and the Connecticut Supreme Court. He is also proficient at negotiating fair outcomes in order to preserve a client’s resources.
Mr. Rosnick is a member of the American Association for Justice, the American Bar Association, the Connecticut Bar Association, The Greater Bridgeport Bar Association, Inc., and the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association.
- 90%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2008 - 2012
About Michael J. Rosnick
First Admitted: 2000, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.millerandrosnick.com/Attorneys/Michael-J-Rosnick...
Pro bono/Community Service
- Jewish Senior Services (Bridgeport, CT) Cardinal Shehen Center (Bridgeport, CT)
- "Top 40 under 40" by the National Trial Lawyers Association, 2012-2013
- “Super Lawyer” by Super Lawyers magazine
- Named a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers magazine, 2008-2012
- Connecticut, 2000
- American Bar Association, Member
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Fraternity, Member
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut, 2007
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyer's Association, Member
- Greater Bridgeport Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Skidmore College, B.A., 1996
Last Updated: 6/21/2022