Paul C. Gusmano
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Bridgeport, ConnecticutPaoletti & Gusmano, Attorneys at Law
Paul C. Gusmano is the managing attorney of Paoletti & Gusmano, Attorneys at Law, in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Mr. Gusmano handles criminal defense and personal injury matters, serving clients in Bridgeport and the surrounding Fairfield County area, in cities, including Fairport, Norwalk, Shelton, Stamford, Stratford and Westport.
Mr. Gusmano has been practicing law for over three decades. As an experienced trial attorney and strong negotiator, he has secured significant amounts through verdicts and settlements for injured Connecticut residents and their families. In his criminal practice, he has obtained many successful outcomes for individuals facing felony or misdemeanor charges.
In honor of his accomplishments, Mr. Gusmano was invited to become a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. This exclusive organization is comprised of attorneys who have recovered sums of $1 million or more for their clients.
Active in several professional organizations, Mr. Gusmano belongs to the Connecticut Bar Association, the New Jersey State Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association, the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, the Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. Gusmano graduated from Rutgers University, with bachelor’s degrees in English and Political Science. He earned his law degree from the University of Bridgeport School of Law, now known as Quinnipiac University School of Law. He is qualified to practice before all Connecticut, New York and New Jersey state courts, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Criminal Defense, Estate Planning & Probate
Criminal Law, Living Wills, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Wills
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Criminal Defense
- 10% Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 1990, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.paolettilaw.net/attorney/paul-c-gusmano/
- Regional Network of Programs, Board of Directors
- Friends of Salve Softball, Inc.
- Orange Little League, Inc.
- Connecticut, 1990
- Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- New York Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1991
- New Jersey
- New York, 1991
- Margulies Award for Outstanding Performance, Criminal Law, University of Bridgeport School of Law
- Super Lawyer, Personal Injury, Connecticut Magazine and New England Super Lawyers Magazine, 2013-2014
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Rutgers The State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, New Jersey, B.A. in Political Science and English, 1987
- Queens College/Oxford University
Office location for Paul C. Gusmano
3301 Main Street
Bridgeport, CT 06606
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2014, 2019 - 2023