Timothy M. Ramsey
Top rated personal injury attorney in Bridgeport, ConnecticutTremont Sheldon P.C.
Timothy M. Ramsey is a partner at Tremont Sheldon P.C., located in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Providing representation to clients in Fairfield and New Haven counties and other parts of the state, he focuses his practice exclusively on personal injury and wrongful death litigation. In that regard, he assists people who have suffered economic and noneconomic losses due to the negligence of other parties. The types of cases that Mr. Ramsey has been involved in have arisen out of medical malpractice, animal bites, motor vehicle crashes, child sexual abuse, premises liability, and defective products. He has been able to obtain several favorable settlements and jury awards on behalf of his clients.
Mr. Ramsey attended Suffolk University in Boston as an undergraduate, where he majored in political science and philosophy and received a Bachelor of Arts summa cum laude in 2010. He then pursued his legal education at Boston College Law School, where he served internships with the Suffolk County District Attorney's Office and the Massachusetts Attorney General's Office and with Community Action Program Legal Services, Inc., before being awarded his Juris Doctor in 2013. Mr. Ramsey joined Tremont Sheldon P.C. in November 2013.
Admitted to practice before all Connecticut state courts, Mr. Ramsey is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut. In order to stay abreast of current developments in his practice area and to forge connections with fellow members of the bar, he is an active participant in several organizations, including The Greater Bridgeport Bar Association, Inc., where he serves on its executive board. He has received an "Excellent" peer review rating through Avvo.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Medical malpractice, Birth injury, Delayed or incorrect diagnosis
First Admitted: 2013, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: https://www.tremontsheldon.com/attorney/timothy-m-ramsey/
- Boston College Law School, J.D. Honors: Bingham McCutcher/Mary Day Curtin and John J. Curtin, Jr. Public Interest Fellow, 2013
- Suffolk University, Boston, Massachusetts, B.S., Major: Political Science, Major: Philosophy, Summa Cum Laude, 2010
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers, Board of Governors, 2022
- CBA, Member, 2022
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers, Board of Governors, 2021
- CBA, Member, 2021
- Greater Bridgeport Bar Association, Executive Board, 2021
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Co-Chairman Membership Committee, 2021
- Law Day for Greater Bridgeport Bar, Chairman, 2018
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2014
Office location for Timothy M. Ramsey
64 Lyon Terrace
Bridgeport, CT 06604-4022
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2022